Gaming What KI:U weapons are completely OP

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Charged shots from clubs are so ugh. Mostly kill-steal club peeps wating for the right time to blow the charge shot when the opponent your attacking becomes low on health @_@

D

Deleted User

I like my beam claws: 5 stars ranged, 4 stars melee. Plus a few awesome power-ups (I don't know what they're called....), and you got the best claw that I have. I'm going to find the Cancer Claw on Intensity 9 now. Good day.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like my beam claws: 5 stars ranged, 4 stars melee. Plus a few awesome power-ups (I don't know what they're called....), and you got the best claw that I have. I'm going to find the Cancer Claw on Intensity 9 now. Good day.
...wha...? Dude we have a topic for talking about your favorite weapons.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which weapon is OP? Absolutely none. What WILL depend of their usefulness is their stats (as in the stars in range and melee) and their weapon modifiers. Other than that, it all comes down to quick wits, smarts, teamwork, and skills. And yes I HAVE seen people wiping other's asses with weapons of low values.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets see:
From the top:
---
Blades:
---
Aquarius with 6 melee.
It has innate freeze for melee. Now just get 1 combo in for a large freeze chance and finish off opponent with 1 more free combo.

Crusader Blade:
6 Range
[Forward] Dash Ch. Shot +2 or higher
1 hit kills

Samurai Blade
Melee: 6
Dash Melee boost

1 hit kill everything
---
Staves:
---
Flintlock: At 3 stars or higher, kills with energy charge at 50 range or more.
at 6 stars, and standing or forward dash ch+4, it will kill anywhere on the screen.

Lancer:
6 range
shot homing boost

Huge damage, awesome homing. 2 shot kill

---
Claws
---
Brawler

Speed + 3 or 4
Stamina +3 or 4

Now just run around laying mines or using attack panels for damage supporting your LvD team without ever dying.

Viridi Claws
Melee: 5 or 6
Melee Combo Boost

1 combo kill anything and everything

---
Bows
---
Phosphora
Range: any

This thing doesn't even require aim. You are almost guarenteed a hit.

---
Palm
---
Great Reaper
Range: Any

Shot Homing Boost
Shot Range boost

3 hits, 1 charge shot.

---
Club
---
Babel
Range: 3 or higher
Standing Ch Boost

Innate Slipshot, multihit, if you have a status ability, you can screw over anyone.

Ogre:
Melee: 3 or higher
Melee Dash attack +4

1 hit kill anything and everything

Black Club:
Range: any

Shot Range
Shot Homing
Standing Ch. Bost

Innate Slipshot, nice homing, good range.

Magnus Club:
Range: 6

Backward Dash Ch. Shot Boost
Shot Cancellation Boost

Now you have an impenetrable wall and it can instant kill.

Not even gonna bother with the rest. I know im missing some pretty messed up sets.

Raysoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^That is like saying every weapon with good stats is OP. :lol:

Remember that there are stats that increases defense/health, which would nullify one hit kills. With some good powerups they can still defeat you, even if it takes a couple of shots.

But still I find Eyetrack Orbitars a little annoying, evade it and it will still follow you >.>

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Palms are great with the homing abilities...I go through difficulty5.0 with no problem with my violet palm (271) every chapter...

Don't forget that using the right powers makes a big difference.. (by using them...not by letting them stand there during the whole game)

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every weapon has way too many factors for any to be OP, I mean, some are better in certain scenarios then others but no weapon in the game is good for everything ALL the time. Example. The Samurai Blade is one of the strongest blades, its melee combo is almost always a one combo kill. However in return you loose pretty much any range. Same with the Reaper plam, awesome range, and like killed homing but when it comes to melee and shot cancellation its a total dud. Phosphora Bow. Awesome homing, awesome speed. Durp-class range. Hell, even the Palutena and Zodiac weapons have their huge weaknesses. This game may not have the greatess balence of any shooter (That award goes to TF2) but if anything its because some weapons are too weak, not too strong.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol