Gaming What Jobs did you guys start as in FFIII?

ninjyas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Onion knight is the best jobb in the game
smile.gif
to get it you need to send a special amount of mails through moogle to unlock the quest.
Same way almost to unlock the hardest dungeon.

ninjyas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I started as a Warrior, Red Mage, Black Mage, Monk.
It didn't take too long to realize that the dedicated colour mages suck, so I switched the black to red for awhile.

Then I moved on to Knight, Red Mage, Dark Knight, Monk. I tried Geomancy and Scholar with the Dark Knight position, but they suck too.

My final config is Onion Knight, Sage, Dark Knight, Monk.
Ninjas are unfortunately ghey as they can only deal the max damage (which my Dark Knight already does PLUS self-heals with the Blood Sword) and they're limited in equipment - unlike the DK with her Masamune+Blood Sword comboÂ
cool.gif
The Monk can't be beat - I tried him as other things and he just kicks too much arse to be anything else. The Onion Knight is interesting, to say the least. Contrary to what some other douches have stated, the Onion is quite useful as early as you can get them....However, know that they are incredibly slow to gain stats. And once I started picking up the Onion items late in the game, he went from holding his own to straight holding it downÂ
ph34r.gif

p.s. : Keep swapping your Onion back and forth to Monk while leveling to maintain a decent HP gain rate.

I thought the black belt was better then the monk, and the ninja can use masamune + some legendary shuriken as far as i know. Might have got it wrong though.

And yah, dedicated colour mages are a little booring, but they dont suck
smile.gif

Monk however is kinda booring gameplay, what's good is you dont need to lvl some special class before to unlock the next version like in tactics
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.