What job would best suit me

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It makes for a fairly effective way to bypass blocks if you are in some repressive shithole. There are lots of interesting things for sale on it. Anonymous discussion can be fun and lead interesting places that otherwise do not get explored. Even if you don't live in a repressive shithole the ability to surf the internet somewhat/theoretically anonymously is nice to have. This could go on for a while but I have exceeded one so I will leave it for now.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
i love computers and am not sure what filed I should go into I love fixing and building computers but I also like cyber secert and taking down badies in the dark web is there a job that can give me the best of both worlds or will I have to choose
Have you ever built a computer? Also I doubt you can take down badies...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
give me one reason why NOT to want to
There's more to the Deep Web than just illegal stuff. Entire revolutions have been started through the deep web. Not to mention the important documents.
The Deep Web is seriously grossly overblown by the media (this including youtube.)

As for the OP, your best job right now is to stay in school.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also I doubt you can take down badies...

While I am all for pedantry the original quote is pretty clearly able to be read "I like (the idea of) taking down", even if this was not a discussion of what someone wants to be when they grow up where such things are typically assumed.

Unless you meant your doubt the OP has the abilities for such things and that is a bit harsh eh?

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
While I am all for pedantry the original quote is pretty clearly able to be read "I like (the idea of) taking down", even if this was not a discussion of what someone wants to be when they grow up where such things are typically assumed.

Unless you meant your doubt the OP has the abilities for such things and that is a bit harsh eh?
I doubt anyone here has the abilites to take down the dark web, sorry if it seemed targeting to him specifically.

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love computers and am not sure what filed I should go into I love fixing and building computers but I also like cyber secert and taking down badies in the dark web is there a job that can give me the best of both worlds or will I have to choose
Not even the FBI can take down "badies" on the dark web most of the time. It's completely anonymous. You should probably be apart of the Geek Squad if you really like fixing and building computers. Just don't be terrible at it like most people in the Geek Squad are.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's also the police force/the IT side of the police force. You won't be 'taking down baddies' like the movies but as long as you're a good cop you'll be helping the community and occasionally dealing with nuisance people.

Once you get to pick and choose your subjects in High School, pick things you think might interest you and go from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM