ROM Hack What Japanese game would you like translated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend (who speaks/writes fluent japanese) and I are starting a translation project and will be spending a lot of time and energy on this so it doesn't drag on too long. BUT, we are still going back and forth on which game we should create a patch for. So, which game would YOU like to see a translation patch for? And keep in mind not to mention games that already have been done or are currently being done by others, like JUS, Soma Bringer, etc.

Ideas?????

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dokdoki Majo Shinpan
Professor Layton 2 (This will eventually hit America I bet, so heh...)
The Simple DS games (All of 'em)

All I can think of atm, but there are more that could stand some translations
tongue.gif

SleepingDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We also don't want to translate a game that will be released in America. Like Prof Layton 2 will certainly be released here, so it would be a waste of time to translate it. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan is one of the game we are considering. As I already stated, Jump Ult Stars and Daigasso Bros already have been done. Hercules and Layton 2 will be. Here are a couple of the games we were considering, since they won't ever be released here:

1.Tales of Innocence
2. Doki Doki Majo Shinpan
3. Any more ideas would be great

We are going to put a lot of time and sweat into this, so we want to make sure the most amount of people enjoy it.

Guile589

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Well we really don't have any info, that Hercules will be localized, but oh well... Tales of Innocence would be a good choice, but I think that I would like DokiDoki Majo Shinpan more^^

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Robot Taisen W!!!! I know there are walkthroughs.. but its kind of annoying when ur taking your game on the road

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doki Doki Majo Shinpan = GET

I'd like to see a heavily translated Tales of Innocence as well, the current translation doesn't get the story much D=

So yeah.

#1 Doki Doki Majo Shinpan
#2 Tales of Innocence.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xenosaga I & II DS.

I hoped for a US release of this for ages since it includes the 'missing year' of Xenosaga story, and I thought about requesting a translation but translation requests are met with so much hostility around here that I really didn't want to say anything.

If I could, I would translate it myself, but oh well.

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well if i had my choice of any i would say... Power Pro Kun Pocket 10!!1!!!!! Baseball games are amazing.. im playing it in jap.. probably missing out on alot of stuff.. but w/e playing w/o +gear will make me god lik3!

D

Deleted User

Tales of Innocence, and Doki Doki...

Well, Tales already has one, but the story isn't translated. If you were to do the story, great!
If not, Doki Doki...

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of innocence would be awesome the story would be cool and that hercules game looks awesome too or any other japanese rpgs people can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back