ROM Hack What Japanese game would you like translated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga

The dialogue is VERY politically incorrect, but the gameplay is superb! Everyone should give this game a shot. I'm sure that you'll come back asking for a translation too. xD

(I actually don't need a translation, since it's easy to wing your way through the game. This would be an excellent game to translate, though.)

freed_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mac2492 said:
Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga

Agreed with you
biggrin.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the wikipedia page you posted it says TBA for NA, meaning that they've stated in a press release that it WILL come. Unless some dickwad just randomly edited it thinking he was funny.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
On the wikipedia page you posted it says TBA for NA, meaning that they've stated in a press release that it WILL come. Unless some dickwad just randomly edited it thinking he was funny.

The wiki page also has a dead IGN link

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
teknoman for snes

proberly would of sold ok in aus if it was translated in mid90s, due to its large following

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
Pyrofyr said:

The wiki page also has a dead IGN link
I didn't click on any links, since it was cited (for the date)

I actually saw this game's site a loooong time ago -a month or so before it was released- since a friend decided to show it to me, said it should be awesome, but since it never hit U (Or not yet anyway) I haven't touched it.

I found the real IGN link and there is no information at ALL in it, not even the date of the JP release, so of course the NA release date isn't there (Nor any news of it at all)

I wouldn't mind seeing this translated, I'd rather see it than any of those previously listed games.

No information on their site suggests a North American (or elsewise) release of the game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse