Hacking What ISO is responsible for Wii menu?

iraqieagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have problem with my Wii menu ,when I try to lunch the Mii channel or the Photo channel or even Wiiware games then I got the message (this channel can’t be used)
So I need to know what ISO is responsible for the Wii menu and how can I install it ?
by the way I used Gecko to boot the channels but it give me the message(Exception (DSI) occurred)
I also tried to reboot with free region option but the problem still exist

my Wii is 4.1u KOR

C

CasperH

nicksasa said:
for gods sake ... its IOS (Input/Output System) NOT ISO !!!
How do we actually know that that is the name? It could be Internal Operating System as well...
Let's ask Nintendo
yaynds.gif

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TRushInfo said:
So how was your lunch?

Dude you're killin' me. This is gonna get closed soon.

Its IOS60 that runs sysmenu 4.1x. Try the link I gave you in the other thread, use 'Freethebug' and install the wad using wad manager. I had EXACTLY the same problem and I followed a guide that resolved it.

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why you guys overreact so much when someone says ISO instead of IOS. it's the same 3 letters and not that hard to get them mixed up...

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
nano351 said:
I don't get why you guys overreact so much when someone says ISO instead of IOS. it's the same 3 letters and not that hard to get them mixed up...

We are just having a giggle. The guy has already been given an answer and he's posted the same topic TWICE in 3 hours!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: