Starter

• Total voters

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Popplio. Rowlet looks meh and Litten has a final evolution that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Litten. Looks like it's final evolution is getting a lot a hate. I feel bad for the poor guy.
Irony at its finest.
Fire is next then in Gen 8, it'll be Water, and Gen 9, Grass.
...nothing at all is known about Gen 8/9, and by saying you're choosing certain Pokemon starter types then, you're planning like 10 years in advance, which makes almost no sense.

Reactions: DeslotlCL

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Popplio. Rowlet looks meh and Litten has a final evolution that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Irony at its finest.

...nothing at all is known about Gen 8/9, and by saying you're choosing certain Pokemon starter types then, you're planning like 10 years in advance, which makes almost no sense.
New gen every 2 years?

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
CvB1qqJXYAEhOGx.png

Looking at final evos I'd say Rowlet

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet another fire/fighting and it dosen'r make sense either for it to stand on its final evolution.

I like fire/fighting starters (blaziken and infernape, emboar is a bit meh)

As far as it standing, usually fighting types are bipedal or their evolutions are if they acquire the fighting type split beside the "sword" legends also moves like close combat or dynamic punch wont be possible

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Irony at its finest.

Hey hey, I'm planning ahead. Just in case. That's how I choose my starter. I go in a pattern, and I have to make it fair for every starter. I'm not like you guys who just pick because of how they look. That's favoritism and favoritism isn't my kind of thing in Pokémon honestly.

Reactions: CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey hey, I'm planning ahead. Just in case. That's how I choose my starter. I go in a pattern, and I have to make it fair for every starter. I'm not like you guys who just pick because of how they look. That's favoritism and favoritism isn't my kind of thing in Pokémon honestly.
I don't choose based on type, I choose on appearance... so I guess so.

Though that is what most people do... aside from those who just choose fire type every time (ugh)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: