What is your most horrifying nightmare?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What was your most horrifying nightmare ever?

Mine has been the same my whole life. Just the people in it have changed.

It starts off normal, but then time just...stops. It stops for everyone but me. People around me are frozen in time, doing whatever they were doing before, with a drink up to their lips, one is tripping on a rock, and some people are even in mid-stride. No matter how much I shout at or shake these people, they don't move, they don't wake, they are just...there.

When I was a kid, sometimes my parents would be there with me, frozen in the last task they were doing, which made that all the more terrifying.

Now, It's my wife and son, and other people that I care about frozen in these dreams sometimes. The same nightmare my entire life, and it's still as terrifying as the first time.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I get this recurring "nightmare" (it used to scare me, now I'm just curious about it).

Basically the gist of it is me at home with a few friends and people I care about. Then all of the sudden some freak tornado comes, me and the person I care most at the time would run and hide in my closet (it stretches out about the size of the wall minus the door, has 2 doorways in it and is rather narrow) and all of the sudden my entire house rips apart. I pass out, wake up and I'm in some sort of huge maze with tons of other peoples houses ripped apart and scattered everywhere. At this point, I sort of begin this lucid dreaming state. The latest one was a few weeks ago actually, and I managed to explore quite a bit. I like to think of it as a sort of quest from some vidya game, I lose a bunch of "party members" or friends/family and I now must run through this maze and find them all. I've managed to find quite a few people the last time around, but I woke up before I could leave the "maze".

It used to scare me as I was younger because at that time I had no idea I was lucid dreaming so I had no idea what to do. There were fires, screaming, people torn apart everywhere, dead bodies in various places, etc. It's still a scary sight, but thanks to the entertainment we have today it doesn't phase me as much. And well...thanks my nightmare in a nutshell. There are others, of course, but I can't seem to remember them as they don't happen too often..

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My worst nightmare was when I was little, my dad was chasing me around the living room I was doing everything and anything to get away from him, hopping over couches etc. Then he caught me and cut my back open with a knife (maybe he threw it at me? I don't remember). I don't know how this came about, my father was not abusive, maybe I made him angry that day? Then I went into my parent's room for the night, I fell asleep and had another dream, this time I was at my grandparents house, I was sitting on my dad's lap, and he said "remember this?" and he ran his finger down my back. Then I woke up again. It was terrifying. I'm still amazed at how vivid this dream still is... It must have been at least 8 years ago.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
My worst nightmare was when I was having a shit on the toilet and ran out of toilet paper.

Reactions: 1 person

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Every single one with my ex in, especially the sex ones; (cringes)

Does your ex look like an ogre or something?

All ex's look like ogres, simply by dint of being ex's. Everybody knows this. Hell, I know my big ex looks like an ogre. Actually, I take that back. While Shrek might be F***-Ugly, at least he's never tried and failed to change gender.

Long story...

As for my worst nightmare, at one point in my life I was tormented with dark visions of a battlefield. I'm fighting alongside my future son Isaac, but we get separated by a wall of flames and he's killed by a shadowy figure that never had a face, nor any specific form, simply a living shadow. The battlefield was littered with black feathers, but I have no idea what it signifies.

Thankfully ever since my beloved announced she was with child, the visions have vanished and ever since my dreams tend to be future visions of a peaceful life with my wife and children, led on a hill outside a house in the countryside where I grew up, watching the stars and smiling. On the one occasions the dark vision DID make an appearance, it went very differently. I was able to find a path through the flames, rescue Isaac, defeat the shadowy form and win the battle.

I'm odd.

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i was little i had a nightmare.
My hand was cut off and i saw my hand walking as a spider on the ceiling seriously that scared the sh!t outta me.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two that i felt were equally terrifying.

I was being chased in my basement by a bunch of bears, and I ran to the stairs. When I got to the stairs, the stairs either got bigger, or I because smaller, and I had to climb up them as if they were mountains. I was a kid, so where else was I to go besides my parent's bedroom? When I got there, the door was closed, so I tried to climb up and go into the keyhole, but as I was about 3 quarters of the way there, a bear grabbed me, and I fell to my demise.

In the second one, I was dressed up as Mario (From Super Mario Sunshine), and I was in the super mario stage in the haunted hotel (the one with the blocks and the giant watermelons). There was a part where I had to run jump to the other side, and I was too scared to do so. I turned out to be standing on a sand block, and after the time was up, I fell to my demise, yet again.

Balee56

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Some face watches me at night when i'm in my bed,and later another invisible creature sits on my chest so hard that it hurts and I cannot move at all.But my chest hurt after I got up...It was a sleep paralysis.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last monday I was sleeping at History Class, I has a dream that I woke up, my teacher wanted to wake me as well xD then I woke up and the exact same thing happened, the teacher came to me to wake me up... brrr.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never really been one to have nightmares that much, or recurring dreams of any kind... I mean, I definitely HAVE had nightmares, but they were the annoying kind that you kind of completely forget what they were about 20 minutes after you wake up. :hateit:

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You're all still asleep. This is a dream.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My worst nightmares typically are when I wake up and relize that I've been turned into a guy. Before any guy gets offended: How would you like it if you woke up and relize you turned into a woman?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup