What is your goto outfit?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clothes are mainly there to prevent nakedness and maybe provide some protection when I fall off whatever and slide down the road. Style is a distant to non existent concern, though if I look deep down inside then if I look like I should be invading Africa or robbing a tomb then so much the better.

Still I like hard wearing cargo trousers -- pockets are good things (holds keys, wallet, torch, knife, tools, bags for the dog, coins, maps...) and a button up shirt. For belts I like military/skateboarder style infinitely adjustable ones rather than holes. My being a tart/having a tendency to get set on fire means given even the vaguest chance I will have natural fibres (cotton, linen, canvas, jute...) rather than plastic and they come with the added bonus of being able to be sewn back up when I do slide down the road a bit.
Usually have a shemagh/keffiyeh somewhat on me (good for keeping the rain/sun off, or protecting a book I buy one and only have a messenger bag), though commonly around my neck these days just in case I need to go into a shop or something.

Shoes are either skateboard shoes or steel toed boots -- rigger/zip up the side if I have a preference.

Don't need a coat unless I am on a motorbike or the twice a century it gets below -5C. Though have a leather jacket and a few hoodies for when I need even more pockets.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Lounging around the house usually just shorts and a t-shirt, maybe pajama pants in the winter. If I go out I'll usually throw on some button up shirt of some kind, these days everything I own is kind of plaid for some reason :lol: and maybe a pair of jeans if it's overly cold.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of my days? Boot jeans and whatever shirt I don't mind getting torn up if it gets caught on some shelf rails and torn apart. And a jacket for good measure in this time of the year with Midwest weather.

Otherwise, on the rare occasion I'm out and about, I might wear something that is the definition of A E S T H A E T I C, or something to go with my Kiryu jacket from Insert Coin Clothing or the Majima one I have; with the former, I have this pair of red sweatpants with fish on it, and it goes well with the Kiryu jacket as, in Japanese mythology, the carp fish travels up the Sanzu River (I think), and if it can reach the top of a waterfall, it becomes a dragon.

With Majima, while I don't have a vinyl set of pants, I do have some slim fit black jeans that look awesome when mixed in with the jacket! Unfortunately, the jacket itself isn't snakeskin, but the Hannya mask on the back is a badass enough touch for my Kiryu-chan! ;)

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
What do you like to wear on average? I go for a t-shirt and pants, or shorts in summer.

I usually wear the same! With a flannel shirt or a sweater/hoody depending on the season. Footwear is usually Merrell shoes or Doc Martens during the winter/fall and runners or flip-flops during the summer/springtime. :)

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shorts, t-shirt, sandals
I run hot so, even in winter when people think I’m crazy unless the weather is really rainy/snowy that’s the go to with rare exception
If the snow is really deep or something I’ll switch up for shoes but typically that’s the get up
But Im also the lunatic that keeps my house at like 15°C On average the majority of the year.

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
with lockdown and all, i haven't worn jeans in ages, it's basically sweatpants every day.
now someone tell me how you wear skinny jeans, i don't understand how beings with schlongs can wear them, i've never been more uncomfortable wearing them.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I like plain one color T shirt and with horizontal lines with regular blue or black jeans. sometimes I wear jackets even in summer if I feel that my hips are big and my ass is out due to curvy back hehe.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Really depends on different factors. Outside of work is depends on the weather, but most of the time I wear a graphical shirt, which is normally one of my shirts with Alastor on it. I am then always wearing either black skinny jeans or one of my skirts with thigh highs and my black combat-inspired boots. For work, I work in a warehouse and I normally wear my wife’s RWBY sweater, a black tank top with black sports bra under it, and black jeans. Gotta keep that goth aesthetic.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, really just pajama bottoms and a jacket top. Unless I have to go into the school, I don't bother getting dressed up.

Prior to COVID and distance learning, dress slacks and a jacket. I found this one brand of slacks that are super professional looking, but FEEL like comfortable pajama bottoms. So, those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone