What is your favorite song that is featured in ANY of the Rock Band titles?

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being one of the current maintainers of Rock Band hacking for Wii, I just want to know - Of all the songs featured on ANY of the Rock Band titles, which one is your favorite?

Please consider the following criteria:
* It MUST be on a Rock Band title, but it doesn't have to be console-specific. Please do not list songs that are featured in other games (like Guitar Hero) but didn't make it to Rock Band.
* DLC songs are acceptable. You may tell which Rock Band versions you can play them on, if you wish.
* Any song from Rock Band will do, even a song you haven't played in the series yet.
* Having trouble deciding? If just one song is hard for you, you can name an album instead, but just pick one!

Solution
Here's an Example:

I have several songs that I like on the Rock Band series, but if I was hard-pressed on which song, I would probably say the most fun song on there is Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Great White. It's a nice, upbeat tempo that's fun to sing and an interesting challenge on guitar. I have yet to try drums on it, though, but I'm sure that pounding away on this will be a blast, too! It's just a great song, overall, and one of the often overlooked gems that exist in rock music.

This is not TRULY the "Best Answer", as all answers are good. Comment away!

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an Example:

I have several songs that I like on the Rock Band series, but if I was hard-pressed on which song, I would probably say the most fun song on there is Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Great White. It's a nice, upbeat tempo that's fun to sing and an interesting challenge on guitar. I have yet to try drums on it, though, but I'm sure that pounding away on this will be a blast, too! It's just a great song, overall, and one of the often overlooked gems that exist in rock music.

This is not TRULY the "Best Answer", as all answers are good. Comment away!

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.