What is your favorite ps5 game??

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will probably be ratchet and clank for a while. that's the only game I bought so far. it still hasn't arrived (should get it by Monday). I'm probably more interested in some ps4 games though, like kingdom hearts collection. better than the bs that's going to be on the switch, where it's streamed. lol

appleburger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only played Demon's Souls so far, but I have Spiderman and I'm looking forward to checking those out. I think Demon's Souls looks pretty incredible, and I never played the original, so it was a great time for me. I'm pretty stoked to check out Ratchet and Clank. I've always loved revisiting that series.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got ratchet and clank a few weeks ago. love it, though it's frustrating when you run out of ammo. aiming, moving, and shooting can be difficult, so running out of ammo happens a lot to me. when you can't find any ammo, sometimes you're screwed. lol need to start using that raritarium or whatever it's called, to upgrade my weapons next time I get to the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Moko

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ghost of Tsushima Dir Cut + Death Stranding Dir Cut
today, AC Valhalla arrived, but not played because the update lasts 23 hours :(

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've never heard of those games. Are they exclusive to Germany?
Nah. In germany you can get a PS5 basically for free if you are clever. Its like i got mine a few days ago.

Also are we talking about PS5 Exclusive games or Games that have also PS5 Versions? PS5 Exclusives is for me Demon Souls(i mean its not really the same as the PS3 Version anymore) and when we Talk about any PS5 game then it would still be the Final Fantasy Remake. At least until Febuary when Horizon: The Forbidden West comes out. I Guess then its that. at least if its nearly as good as Horizon: Zero Dawn.

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn... I shouldn't have left my keys out in the door lock! /s

(PS: what other "for free" is there even?)
Not this "Free" XD

No there is or was? this special offer. You could switch your Electricity Provider to Yello and get a PS5 Disc Edition and 12 Monts PS Plus for 200 euro one time payment. Also i now pay about 15 bucks less a month for Electricity so thats that. Also i could sell my PS4 Pro for 220 Euro so calculating in the lower Power Bill and the 12 Months of PS+ i really got money instead of paying it. Or you could also say i traded my ps4 Pro for a PS5 and even got extras ^^.

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If you ask me, PS5 only have 3 games: Ratchet and Clank, Demon's Souls Remake (and is a REMAKE from PS3) and Returnal.

And I have to tell you that all of them are Amazing. Returnal is even harder than DS.

Maybe sackboy... Sackboy es great, but you can find it in PS4, the same Spiderman Miles Morales so... they're not "PS5 exclusive games".

Finally... I choose Demon's Souls. I just love the souls games. But If I should recommend one game, I recommend you Ratchet and Clank.

Returnal is a Bullet-Hell Roguelike so, don't play it, you gonna cry a lot.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool