Gaming What is your favorite not made or owned by Nintendo Nintendo 3DS title?

DeadlyEdge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in no Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros. or anything even remotely owned by Nintendo in some way.

I'd say my favorite non-Nintendo 3DS title would be Rune Factory 4.

There's just so much to do in the game and I feel like it combines RPG with farming simulation near flawlessly. It's probably one of the best non-Nintendo RPGs on 3DS honestly.

So what is your favorite non-Nintendo 3DS game?

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Definitely Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, one of the best turn based strategies besides Fire Emblem.
I just love that game, and it's a hidden gem IMHO ;)

Last edited by Disco,

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to answer this, but then I realized that I don't actually have any third party titles apart from VC injects and Humble Bundle.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Bravely Default or Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Probably the latter as they kind of messed Bravely Default up with having to repeat the story many times to get the "real" ending.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Rhythm Thief
Very good rhythm game,i still want a sequel,especially with that cliffhanger :blink:.
Sega was stupid because in the beginning they didn't make enough copies and many shops didn't get the game so people forgot about it.
Also,project X zone,
I really liked this game.

Reactions: Deleted User

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say it to add to the impact, Bravely Default and Second are almost too good. The first game took me 100 hours and it felt like it would never end (in that good way, like FF8). A close second is Monster Hunter X. 3rd, Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures since it's portable. Another just came to mind, Castlevania: Mirror of Fate is really good and I enjoyed the puzzles so much I played it a second time on Hard. It's a great game but it is short if you are good at action games. Both playthroughs took me less than a week, but it's still good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.