What is your favorite Album?

GammaPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably easier for me to list my favorite albums by certain artists than to say what my favorite album overall is. For that reason, I'll give a list.

Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel
I originally had this on a hand-me-down cassette, and there was a period of time where that tape was on heavy rotation during the summer of 2008. I recently upgraded said tape to CD with a (small) part of a Christmas gift card. I've honestly never listened to any other full Bobby Brown album.

SWV - It's About Time
This is probably their most famous album, being the one that spawned the no. 1 hit single "Weak." It's a very nostalgic album, being one that my older sister used to play frequently back in 1993. She passed her tape on to me when she decided to upgrade to CDs, and I think I wore that thing out. I've been through several copies of the album since then. "I Missed Us" Is a very close second for me. I remember wanting it for Christmas in 2012, only to not get it then. Fortunately, I would get it a couple months later when I went to Walmart to redeem a gift card.

Backstreet Boys - Black & Blue
This is another album I've had to replace multiple times. My first copy was busted when my mom's abusive (now thankfully ex) husband had a hissy fit and threw it out of the stereo. I bought a second copy during a mall trip, only for that to be stolen when I took it into school to play in my computer class, where the teacher allowed students to play their CDs on the classroom stereo so long as they were lyrically clean. She bought me a replacement for that one since it was stolen from her classroom. I would later lose that copy at my dad's place, where it was likely stolen by the local druggies and sold for crack money. The copy I have now was given to me by a friend from my senior year art class. She was going through a change in music tastes and heard my story about losing so many copies of that CD. I haven't been able to re-establish contact with that girl after high school, but I still have the CD.

B2K - Pandemonium!
I pretty much passed on this CD when it came out, even though I did love the singles it spawned. I do love the previous album and have had that since the early 2000s. I finally decided to stream it last year because COVID-19 was certainly causing plenty of pandemonium. When I got my Christmas gift card, I redeemed another small part of it on the CD.

Will Smith - Lost and Found
This one came as a surprise to me. By 2005, I had pretty much stopped listening to the regular radio, so I had never heard anything off this one when I got it during on of the CD Breaker's good moods. Thankfully, he was out of my life within weeks of me getting that album, so he never got the chance to throw a fit and break it. Maybe it just reminds me of finally getting out of a bad situation that, at its worst, had me fearing for my life. What a shame it was his last album!

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.jpg 7 (1).jpg 3 (2).jpg 3 (1).jpg 5 (2).jpg 5 (1).jpg 7 (2).jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Of all time: BOC: Secret Treaties
259031-349941fc367b5118517ecdd2af8c5f37.jpg

Currently: Igorrr: Nostril and Death Grips: The Money Store
259032-a629b94bc240f008556eebc192014239.jpg
259033-33938013623b8fad12e897f1f4972095.jpg

Attachments

• Secret_Treaties_BOC.jpg
    Secret_Treaties_BOC.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 141
  • igorrr.jpg
    igorrr.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 97
  • deathgrips.jpg
    deathgrips.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 100

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Dream Theater - Octavarium
Transatlantic - The Whirlwind
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of The Moon
Rush - 2112
Mike Oldfield - Tubular bells
Queen - Innuendo
Michael Jackson - Bad
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica
The Black Mages - II - The Skies Above
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON. I cannot declare one favorite, it changes with my mood.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk