1. TorqueEmPup

TorqueEmPup Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    And I can only imagine how much more difficult that might be for you in Brazil with how high import taxes are there.

I personally have a set of Component cables that has multiple ends for different consoles (Wii, PS3/PS2, and 360) When hooked up to my old small 27"? 720p Vizio I got for free from a relative, it's nice and crisp. I have no clue what brand they are, since that was probably like a good 13 years ago now when they were bought. lol

Mainly my venture into getting good picture out of the Wii, is I want to get it on my 55" 4k TCL
    (ofc no Component inputs, only 3 HDMI, a Composite, and a RF jack) and for some reason I can't get F-Zero GX to stop crashing and resetting itself back to the title screen in the middle of gameplay on my Gamecube, which I have got one of those nice HDMI adapters for the Digital A/V port.

But alas, I may have to curb my desire to only play on original hardware to play F-Zero GX, and just use Nintendon't on my Wii U with a Gamecube controller adapter.

Last edited by TorqueEmPup, Sep 19, 2020
  2. ds22x

ds22x Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Mine literally broke in less than a week.

3. spyro3dsguy

spyro3dsguy GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    How is the Sewell Wii2hdmi compared to component output?

I have a decent component cable that I got from from monoprice and I just want a somewhat lagless hdmi alternative with similar picture quality for cable management purposes.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - experience, Wii2HDMI, adapter