What is your current goal and how are you doing on achieving it?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 613
  • Replies 2
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Personally, i'd like to live in Texas, besides climate (though given most houses in America have AC and i don't go out often it wont be an issue 90% of the time) it seems to be the perfect place for me, as to how i'm doing, well, as for now the best i can do is focus on finishing highschool, then i'll reaply for a greencard, if rejected, i might go to university and then try again.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
My current goal? To find my calling. I'm almost 30, and have made some dumb mistakes. Still making them. However, I'm starting to take small steps to bettering myself as a father, husband and overall just as a person.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Living alone, i want to live alone, i like doing things alone and find people in Poland to be assholes that have nothing to offer me, if i get lucky i want to move to uk, to a city, maybe London? Or maybe Liverpool? Still would want to live alone.

How i am going to achieve any of this? Don't Die and Hope that i am not going to get fucked in life too much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, yeah it's an ATX for sure lol