Misc What is your bgm once transformed into a japanese hero?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thinking back to the early tokusatsu, after the 2 already mentioned great robots (Giant Robot and Daitetsujin17), I cannot forget the legendary, if ridiculous, Super Robot Red Baron and its unforgettable theme: those who played Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 (psx) delving beyond the early chapters will easily recognize it.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As much as I love the original Gatchaman, I have a really soft spot for the theme from the 'Americanized' version, Battle of the Planets, so I'd have that as my 'transformed' music...

...although I'd probably transform into a character from Kure Kure Takora...

kure_kure_takora_cast.jpg

...so maybe this would be a better theme...

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Speaking of the amazing Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 (psx) I cannot refrain from mentioning the overwhelming theme of one of the main characters, metal hero Luciferd: listen to it once, you will be won over and will never forget it. Wonderful!!!

Nikokaro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am relaunching this dear thread of mine with a tribute to the beloved master (as well as father of all mangakas) Go Nagai and his curvy sexy heroine Kekko Kamen. I hope no one will be shocked by this. 😋
This is the opening theme song of this singular and little-known ecchi (OVA) series.
Listen and you will never forget it...😉

Nikokaro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some time later I return to this thread of mine with a new tribute to the dear master Go Nagai: this time it is Devil Lady (Devilman Lady) a manga (and then anime) from the 1990s and inspired by the original and oldest character of Devilman: I post below the final theme of the series, sweet and melancholy (also because the opening one, a kind of devilish church choir, is horrible and bland 😅):

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I love this intro when I was a kid, I was impressed but with age, I find it very funny, the shot of the ninja who crosses a bay window to slide into an open work space, it's priceless !

Ninja stealth level:
internet-wow.gif

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@Jayro , hmm... Actually this is outside the scope of this thread (anime or tokusatsu bgms/themes)... but, since it's you, that's okay too...😉
My stupid ass forgot to read the OP before posting. :unsure: :rofl2:

• Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.