What is wrong with chinese hackers nowadays?

bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hlello gbatemp dudes! nintendo ds was release november 2004 and we get slot--2 backup solution in late 2006
frown.gif

CHINESE HACKERS DONT HJACK NINTEDO SO GOODLY ANMYMORE. think PSP .. it was hacked fastly. but we need to tell chinese chackers that they most make good rom dubmps like wrg does and hacks new consoles faster!

your opinions

edit slot-1 solution i mean

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I think you mean slot-1 solution.
The PSP wasn't hacked by chinese
biggrin.gif

And the DS-X team isn't chinese FYI (although DSLink and Acekard team might be)

bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
iam not chinse and i cant hack. well at least my friend says that russian and chinese hackers are best hackers.

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only reason why the Slot 1-solution was so late, was because they found a way to hack the DS to run DS code from Slot 2. And since "everybody" already had a slot 2 card, why waste money trying to build something that "nobody" would buy?
To make an example, if you could hack your PS2 to play PS3 games, why buy a PS3 at all? (I know that it´s impossible to do, but I love extreme examples
tongue.gif
)
If it was impossible to run DS code from a GBA cart, then we should have seen a Slot 1 solution ages ago.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, because your ethnicity plays a vital role in your inherent hacking abilities. Well, my eyes are slanty, so therefore, I should have 1337 hax0r skillz11!!!1!!1
Actually since the chinese people makes 1/5 of the world population which means finding good hackers from there is much greater then let's say Belgium.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
we need to tell chinese hackers that they most make good rom dumps like wrg does and hacks new consoles faster!
These people are doing this in their free time, I don't think you or anyone else has any right to complain about the rate at which they do it. You want it done faster then get in there, learn about the hardware and help out.
happy.gif

(Could do with learning to proof-read while you're at it; I know English isn't your first language but some of the stuff in that post was clearly typing errors rather than spelling/grammar
smile.gif
)

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am crying over.....

"chackers"...... hahaahahahhaaha chinese hackers? still sounds real funny saying chackers!!!

you tell those chackers!!!! you chrackhead!

bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
frown.gif

anyway if you say its nmot their job. welll how is them to make backup device? is not not job? just hobby? they sell them like.. its job in my opinion! make pirate carts, its job! make rom dump... maby job or not? rom dumping is just for fun for community buts making hardware hacks, money! chinese hackers dont want money? hackers like bill gates who made firstt computers apple 2 (my cousin told met his i dont remember how it was exgactsly) but tahey make fun and profit. you know, you play, you get money.

and chackers = chinese hacker you n00b!!11 its like tom cruise and katie holems = tomkat!! omg!!

anyawy thanks to ds-x team for slot-1 card!

melloncollie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

anyway if you say its nmot their job. welll how is them to make backup device? is not not job? just hobby? they sell them like.. its job in my opinion! make pirate carts, its job! make rom dump... maby job or not? rom dumping is just for fun for community buts making hardware hacks, money! chinese hackers dont want money? hackers like bill gates who made firstt computers apple 2 (my cousin told met his i dont remember how it was exgactsly) but tahey make fun and profit. you know, you play, you get money.

and chackers = chinese hacker you n00b!!11 its like tom cruise and katie holems = tomkat!! omg!!

Anyway, Bill Gates ain't no hacker, yo.

bay0man

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
frown.gif

Anyway, Bill Gates ain't no hacker, yo.

he used to hacker yo! hacker making computer called APPLE 2 !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4