• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What is Trump?

About Trump...

• Total voters

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This may teeter to EOF quality but let's give politics a shot. :rofl2:

Feel free to comment expanding on your reasoning or other thoughts related to the subject. Please comment why, if you choose "other", or if there is a question.

This is about opinions (or what you may believe), not trying to prove people wrong, or yourself right.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He's just a capitalist and tries to make money any way possible.
Remember when he moved into the trump tower and secret service had to rent rooms from him for the protection detail?
Loves people who give him money.
Praises people so they vote for him, regardless how bad they are (e.g. nazis)

Reactions: Smoker1 and tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes he is that. But an azzhole is worse. Thus my bid is that, is what he is [.]

And other harsh words. :D :evil::)
Interesting. I always thought being an asshole is a pre-requisite to being a con-artist. Do you have an example of a con-artist that isn't an asshole?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He's just a capitalist and tries to make money any way possible.
Remember when he moved into the trump tower and secret service had to rent rooms from him for the protection detail?
Loves people who give him money.
Praises people so they vote for him, regardless how bad they are (e.g. nazis)

i forgot

he is not a democrat!
he is a dictator, he expects you to execute his orders, no questions asked.
i expect, if you talk back to him, he gets a hissy fit and/or fires you.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He’s become a cult leader for angry people
That's something an angry person would say.

As for me, I am apposed to judging Donald by his actions as well as his veryown words, be they current, words from the past, words made to the public, or those said in private. Instead I would rather pre-judge him according to how those who control the satellites RE-present him as that's always a safe bet and leaves me with the comfortable feeling that I am in no way caught up in some sort of socially engineered hive mind with opinions all provided, but am instead thinking on my own accord, with a certainty that none of the research I've done through the televised networks, NPR, and the like have mislead me in any way shape or form, and that in fact these powers behind the flow of information have nothing but my best intentions in mind, and simply want to simplify my pursuit of truth via burning and slandering all information that points to any other possibilities which of course must all be misleading and harmful towards me and those I care for.

Last edited by EldritchPenumbra,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Defining a Trump is very hard. He is a very difficult species that we have little reaserch on.

It's breeding habits, how it eats, it develops an orange skin to attract mates and attention.

The Trump that has the orangest skin will get to be pack leader since members of the species are attracted to colors of orange and associate it with happy, uplifting feelings. The species feels more like life will be happy with the orangest creature in charge.

https://www.verywellmind.com/the-color-psychology-of-orange-2795818

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's something an angry person would say.

As for me, I am apposed to judging Donald by his actions as well as his veryown words, be they current, words from the past, words made to the public, or those said in private. Instead I would rather pre-judge him according to how those who control the satellites RE-present him as that's always a safe bet and leaves me with the comfortable feeling that I am in no way caught up in some sort of socially engineered hive mind with opinions all provided, but am instead thinking on my own accord, with a certainty that none of the research I've done through the televised networks, NPR, and the like have mislead me in any way shape or form, and that in fact these powers behind the flow of information have nothing but my best intentions in mind, and simply want to simplify my pursuit of truth via burning and slandering all information that points to any other possibilities which of course must all be misleading and harmful towards me and those I care for.

whole lot of words for someone as surface level and shallow as trump.

• Wow
Reactions: EldritchPenumbra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)