Country
what is this ?!
m3big.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you don't know what it is you shouldn't pretend to... makes you look stupid....
It's a Passkey2 in it's progammer, which ran in GBA-mode in the GBA-Slot. Passkeys and the likes where needed in the days where there were only Slot-2 cards, obsolete today.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Slowking said:
If you don't know what it is you shouldn't pretend to... makes you look stupid....
It's a Passkey2 in it's progammer, which ran in GBA-mode in the GBA-Slot. Passkeys and the likes where needed in the days where there were only Slot-2 cards, obsolete today.
I was trying to help.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Noitora said:
I was trying to help.
But giving false answers doesn't help anyone, it's more of an hindrance and just serves to cloud the issue. I commend your enthusiasm though. =]

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I know, which is why I commended your enthusiasm. :>

some round here would have just claimed that is what it was without having a clue.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Noitora said:
quim69 said:
Noitora said:
I was trying to help.
But giving false answers doesn't help anyone, it's more of an hindrance and just serves to cloud the issue. I commend your enthusiasm though. =]
I also said I wasn't sure.
No you didn't if you had I wouldn't have been so harsh. The questionmark on the end of your sentence could have been interpreted in a lot of ways. Please next time make it clear that you don't know it exactly and everybody including me will be nicer.
wink.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Slowking said:
Noitora said:
quim69 said:
Noitora said:
I was trying to help.
No you didn't if you had I wouldn't have been so harsh. The questionmark on the end of your sentence could have been interpreted in a lot of ways. Please next time make it clear that you don't know it exactly and everybody including me will be nicer.
wink.gif

Just you. Everybody else loves Noitora.

Stop acting like a jerk. This is GBAtemp, a place for friends. You don't need to belittle others due to a small mistake.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well then just me.
tongue.gif
I can't stand missinformation and there was nothing to indicate, that he wasn't sure.
Btw. it has nothing to do with love or hate. I for one don't know anybody on this forum well enough to love or hate them. My harsh words were just about facts and I'm a strong spporter of the saying "Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten" coined by Dieter Nuhr.
wink.gif

George290506

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Law said:
Slowking said:
Noitora said:
quim69 said:
Noitora said:
I was trying to help.
wink.gif

Just you. Everybody else loves Noitora.

Stop acting like a jerk. This is GBAtemp, a place for friends. You don't need to belittle others due to a small mistake.

Don't blame
mad.gif
the GBAtempers and especially Noitora who offers to the community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb