Homebrew What is this 002-0119 online error on Gateway?

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. I know people have asked this before, but they are using Luma while I'm on Gateway.
How do I fix this 002-0119 error which keeps appearing every-time I try to play a 3DS game online?

*I'll be looking into it. Though it will take me a while, if someone knows the reason why and the solution I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT- I have updated my EMUnand to the latest version (11.0.0) and it works now!

Last edited by SammyPoke,

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My SYSnand is on Ver. 9.0.0 while my EMUnand is on Ver, 10.5.0

EDIT- I've noticed that the issue lies with my EMUnand not being Ver.11.0 or 10.7 (one of those versions), or at least that is what I'm getting the most from what I've looked up. How do I "update" EMUnand to the lastest version supported by Gateway?

Last edited by SammyPoke,

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
while your in emunand go into system setings and update. Beware though, that exiting system settings will usually boot you into sysnand so make sure your in Emunand when you into system settings and update from there

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by CheatFreak47,
Reactions: SammyPoke

SammyPoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I fixed the issue by updating EMUnand, I'm going to hold off on using Lumas. But I was wondering if anyone has found another fix the 3DS being blurry on start-up (other than closing and re-opening the 3DS).

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also make sure you are using a private header for games when playing online and always avoid online ready patched games.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I fixed the issue by updating EMUnand, I'm going to hold off on using Lumas. But I was wondering if anyone has found another fix the 3DS being blurry on start-up (other than closing and re-opening the 3DS).
The latest v4.1b version fixes that, but if you use A9LH sysNAND (not emuNAND), it'll require you to pres L+R+Select on boot.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CheatFreak47 @Petraplexity

Saying "use Luma3DS and A9LH" is NOT a fix for Gateway issues. Most people want to stick to their GW cards and as such those are not helpful replies. Thanks.
My bad, I was a little on the grumpy/irritable side yesterday. Didn't sleep well the night before.

What @UniqueGeek said is true, but do not install "Gateway Fastboot". There's an absurdly high chance of bricking your device in doing so because how it has you approach doing things, I recommend sticking to what you have or using the open source screeninit A9LH from Plailect's Guide with the official Gateway A9LH payload along with the A9LH version 2 workaround payload in the page I linked above. It's possible to set up the open source A9LH in such a way that it autoboots Gateway EmuNAND as well and remove luma from the equation entirely after the guide is finished. (you'll only need it temporarily during the hack process, I think)

But of course, how your setup is done is up to you, feel free to tweak it to suit your needs in any way you want, if you have any questions never feel like you can't pop in and ask. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1