What is their problem?

D

Deleted_171835

Sterl500 said:
Revolutionize said:
outgum said:
Destructobot said:
outgum said:
Dsi is just a fail system, and Ninty just needed to put out some games with these so called enhancements so that the dsi buyers didnt feel like out and cheated.
I keep hearing people say this, but I have yet to see a single DSi owner say that they wish they'd got a DS Lite instead. I personally haven't used a DSi yet, but I do plan to get an XL at some point.
One of my friends had a Dsi, and he dropped it on his desk not even from a great height and the camera stopped working, not to mention the camera was a crap quality.
he now has a Ds lite, which i told him to get in the first place cause Dsi is a FAIL SYSTEM
happy.gif
I call bullshit.

I have a DSi. I've dropped my DSi from several places. The only thing that happened is the 'R' button stopped working which was repaired for free by Nintendo. Why would your friend purchase an obviously inferior system? Unless he is in a dire need for GBA games, it's dumb to choose a DS Lite over a DSi if money was no problem.
WTF, Nintendo is going to charge me $65 to get my 'R' button fixed.
frown.gif
Huh.

I got it repaired for free.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Destructobot said:
outgum said:
Dsi is just a fail system, and Ninty just needed to put out some games with these so called enhancements so that the dsi buyers didnt feel like out and cheated.
I keep hearing people say this, but I have yet to see a single DSi owner say that they wish they'd got a DS Lite instead. I personally haven't used a DSi yet, but I do plan to get an XL at some point.

That's because the lite is crap. The only point in which it was actually better than the phat is the brighter screens. The dsi had a less crappy overall feel and more pros than cons as opposed to the lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: