What is the weirdest food combo you've ever tried?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I accidentally placed salsa on my fish sandwich last night. Had me all like : :mellow::huh::unsure::blink::wacko: It tasted super funny

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My Sandwich:
Cheese
Lettuce
Cucumber
Pringles
Hot Sauce
That actually sounds good. I'd try it, if it weren't for my weak stomach with spicy stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never had snapper so I'm not sure how it would have tasted
It was one of those moments where you thought it tasted good, then it tasted bad, then alright, it was a... unique taste. I cannot explain.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pickled Onions dipped into a bowl of sugar. Bootiful. When you're 6yo. Never tried it since!

While we're here, just what is it with you Americans putting peanut butter into everything?? It goes on toast, and nothing else, end of! But no my kid sis visited a couple of weeks back with a box of Krispy Kreme - now she's a veggie so aye, just as weird: "try this it's lovely" - Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Doughnut!? What manner of fukkin abomination...... I honestly had to eat half of it just to appease her, had fukkin ring sting for 2 days afterwards....*barf*

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pickled Onions dipped into a bowl of sugar. Bootiful. When you're 6yo. Never tried it since!

While we're here, just what is it with you Americans putting peanut butter into everything?? It goes on toast, and nothing else, end of! But no my kid sis visited a couple of weeks back with a box of Krispy Kreme - now she's a veggie so aye, just as weird: "try this it's lovely" - Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Doughnut!? What manner of fukkin abomination...... I honestly had to eat half of it just to appease her, had fukkin ring sting for 2 days afterwards....*barf*
Not everything with peanut butter is good just most thing, lol.

But really pb in deserts or what not is not as good as real out of the jar peanut butter

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
When i was little, they would serve us just about anything, and of course it was the great depression, so being the scoundrel i was me and some buds took out our Chevrolet, bought some 5 cent cokes, and killed/skinned/ate some wild jackrabbits.

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s