Homebrew What is the the best flash card the dsi right now.

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will forever be a supporter of the R4 cards. They run everything i need in the way of homebrew and games. Unless you plan on playing BIS, because for some odd reason (and i haven't tried in a few years, but i do think it's still broken) the game crashes for no reason. Other than that, I see no reason NOT to buy an R4 card. they sell for about 20 bucks.

Reactions: Swampat

realWinterMute

Trophies
XP
Country
I will forever be a supporter of the R4 cards. They run everything i need in the way of homebrew and games. Unless you plan on playing BIS, because for some odd reason (and i haven't tried in a few years, but i do think it's still broken) the game crashes for no reason. Other than that, I see no reason NOT to buy an R4 card. they sell for about 20 bucks.

For what it's worth, the original R4 team disbanded years ago and all R4 cards since are simply trading on the brand - none of them are R4 cards in anything other than name. It's a marketing gimmick now. There's no reason to pay any more than $10 for a card now other than perhaps not having to wait 3 weeks to get one from China.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For what it's worth, the original R4 team disbanded years ago and all R4 cards since are simply trading on the brand - none of them are R4 cards in anything other than name. It's a marketing gimmick now. There's no reason to pay any more than $10 for a card now other than perhaps not having to wait 3 weeks to get one from China.
The wood R4i cards cost 15-20$ from china. People shouldn't get r4isdhc.com/r4i-sdhc.com cards because of the timebomb and because their menu is really shitty.

Reactions: HashimA

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait for CFW to be released. It might be while though but apache is doing his thing

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.