What is the SAGAME Magic Editor Card for GBA?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Rafael Hernandez, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Rafael Hernandez
    OP

Rafael Hernandez Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2013
    Quezon City, Philippines
    I was looking for a 2nd hand Action Replay or Gameshark for my Pokemon GBA games when someone offered me this: http://i.imgur.com/lvv0cKR.jpg

I looked all over the internet but I could barely even find any information on it. The seller of the item said he hasn't tried it yet, so I asked him to check the manual if it has a list of games it can hack. He said there wasn't any list, but some games were mentioned. No Pokemon though. I'd buy it right away if it mentions that it uses CodeBreaker/Action Replay/Gameshark codes, but there's nothing written about it.

Please tell me if you know anything about it. Thanks :)

2. mkmalls19
    This message by mkmalls19 has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Aug 11, 2013.
    Aug 11, 2013
  3. Nusdogg

Nusdogg GBAtemp Fan

Feb 3, 2013
    United States
    St. Paul, MN
    I wouldn't bother; unless, you want it for collection which would be nice.

I had to get a GBA SP explode gameshark to be able to use cheat codes on FireRed/LeafGreen & Ruby/Sapphire. GBA Gameshark won't support GBA Pokemon codes as the Pokemon codes are all 12 or longer digits while old GBA gameshark only have up to 8 or something digit codes and you won't find those old codes anywhere. If you do, they won't work which is why I opted for the GBA SP gameshark instead that supports Pokemon games.