Hacking What is the risk of bann?

dyablo_egurrola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its the same risk to be banned if i play pkg and iso format?

What is the best way to reduce this risk, what homebrew i need?

Is know there is many post asking the same thing, but are too old, for this days and the cfw 4.82 rebug. So ill be greatful if u awnser this.

Regrats.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930T mediante Tapatalk

dyablo_egurrola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Offline you should be fine, online there is still chance of getting ban, Sony does still ban people playing online with CFW.
I know is still a chance, but its the same whatever pkg or iso use? There is no difference?

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the same risk to be banned if i play pkg and iso format?

What is the best way to reduce this risk, what homebrew i need?

Is know there is many post asking the same thing, but are too old, for this days and the cfw 4.82 rebug. So ill be greatful if u awnser this.

Regrats.

Keep your console offline.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can reduce the risk of getting banned by using PSNpatch, loading backups in with a seperate profile and not playing GTA 5, Destiny and some newer COD games at all.
Those games need an anti-ban eboot due to the eboot having code in it that checks for CFW files and folders on your harddrive.

I've started a thread in order to collect data on how Sony bans consoles but it failed to yield consistent data.
Aside from the obvious things mentioned before.

dyablo_egurrola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can reduce the risk of getting banned by using PSNpatch, loading backups in with a seperate profile and not playing GTA 5, Destiny and some newer COD games at all.
Those games need an anti-ban eboot due to the eboot having code in it that checks for CFW files and folders on your harddrive.

I've started a thread in order to collect data on how Sony bans consoles but it failed to yield consistent data.
Aside from the obvious things mentioned before.
Thanks, that awnser i was looking for , and i use psnpatch but my son play gtav, for now just fine.

Thanks again.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then you should prepare for a ban sooner or later if he doesn't have an anti-ban eboot.
Slim chance that nothing bad will happen but keep it in mind.

You could perhaps take a look here it's basically a summary of people who gotten banned (it isn't a shame wall, it's the thread I spoke of earlier)

dyablo_egurrola

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then you should prepare for a ban sooner or later if he doesn't have an anti-ban eboot.
Slim chance that nothing bad will happen but keep it in mind.

You could perhaps take a look here it's basically a summary of people who gotten banned (it isn't a shame wall, it's the thread I spoke of earlier)
Yeah, the ban its present i know but i want my kid enjoy it, for now, and if that happen its time to get the pc. For now just enjoy.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could "unban" yourself by getting the ConsoleID of a non-banned PS3 but the user account will remain banned.

But yeh, let your kid enjoy, worry about the ban later.
PS3's aren't that expensive anymore, neither is a ConsoleID or w/e you need to unban your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.