Homebrew What is the purpose of the dsiware copy to sd card?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can petit computer work or 21 blackjack?
The only games that work are
  • Fieldrunners USA Region: 4b464445
  • Fieldrunners EUR Region: 4b464456
  • Legends of Exidia USA Region: 4b4c4545
  • Legends of Exidia EUR Region: 4b4c4556
  • Legends of Exidia JPN Region: 4b4c454a
  • Guitar Rock Tour EUR Region: 4b475256
  • Guitar Rock Tour USA Region: 4b475245
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords EUR Region: 4b513956
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords USA Region: 4b513945

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
4 dsiware games not 3
I forgot about Guitar Rock Tour.
Doesn't matter anyways. If the user didn't buy the games before they were pulled, they cant get them now. Legends of Exidia is currently the only exploitable game in the eShop.

Can petit computer work or 21 blackjack?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont live there
First, set your flag to your proper country. That will help us help you.
Second, there are currently 4 known DSiWare games. If it's not on the list, then it's not going to work.
As well, let me break everything down for you.
1: You need an already hacked system with one of those games legally obtained and installed on it.
2: You can't use a pirated copy, you can't simply copy them from another system, and there's no released method to do it on one system. The current method requires system transfer
3: Fieldrunners, Guitar Rock Tour, and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, were all pulled from every region. Meaning if you didn't own them before, you can't get them now. You can only use Legends of Exidia.
4: If you can't meet the requirements, then your best option is hardmod. You can send it out to one of these people
https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

Last edited by The Catboy,

jacob1223

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I forgot about Guitar Rock Tour.
Doesn't matter anyways. If the user didn't buy the games before they were pulled, they cant get them now. Legends of Exidia is currently the only exploitable game in the eShop.

First, set your flag to your proper country. That will help us help you.
Second, there are currently 4 known DSiWare games. If it's not on the list, then it's not going to work.
As well, let me break everything down for you.
1: You need an already hacked system with one of those games legally obtained and installed on it.
2: You can't use a pirated copy, you can't simply copy them from another system, and there's no released method to do it on one system. The current method requires system transfer
3: Fieldrunners, Guitar Rock Tour, and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, were all pulled from every region. Meaning if you didn't own them before, you can't get them now. You can only use Legends of Exidia.
4: If you can't meet the requirements, then your best option is hardmod. You can send it out to one of these people
https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/
I live in the caribbean. And If I don't get the legends of Exidia in time is there a guide showing how to hardmod?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Could I get banned from using the homebrew app that lets me access online features? And could nintendo tell if I am?
The only thing that will ever get you banned is doing something stupid. Like playing a game online when you get it early or if you have a flashcart (like Sky3DS,) using a bad header.
Otherwise going online with homebrew is safe.

jacob1223

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
You mean ctr-httpwn? No and no.
Yh

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The only thing that will ever get you banned is doing something stupid. Like playing a game online when you get it early or if you have a flashcart (like Sky3DS,) using a bad header.
Otherwise going online with homebrew is safe.
Ok Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.