Hacking What is the name of the cia in this tutorial

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
flashcardtimewarp.cia
However I won't recommend that as it is not a proper cia (the aim here was to break it so that it doesn't get initialized by console in future so all DS flashcart will get unblocked).
What I would recommened is to use a first version of that cia. You can find it in GW pack found in download section of their site. Install it using devmenu (also found in download section of GW site) so it can downgrade and install the cia without breaking it.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flashcardtimewarp.cia
However I won't recommend that as it is not a proper cia (the aim here was to break it so that it doesn't get initialized by console in future so all DS flashcart will get unblocked).
What I would recommened is to use a first version of that cia. You can find it in GW pack found in download section of their site. Install it using devmenu (also found in download section of GW site) so it can downgrade and install the cia without breaking it.

Tried that and still it would not load my 3ds flashcart so I guess I have to break it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China