What is the longest piece of writing you ever did?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    So apprently i remember getting complaints about how much i say in my post here, ignoring those complaints, i just thought to myself, i'm sure others have to write long papers or pages of things. So what is your longest thing you remember making? Report for school homework or essay, news, journal, diary, notes on a subject, comments on a forum, office work, a speech.... Anything you can remember being the longest piece of writing you ever did. Could be paper and pencil, text on a keyboard using some computer device.

Also i think @FAST6191 has said more than i ever could at one time or (in any comment on this forum) and he deserves to be acknowledge for respect and sharing his wisdom. :)

I'm sure there probably others who say as much i haven't noticed yet but still respected.

So far i think 4 grade report about frogs or turtles i think was very long, since i had a crush on my teacher and wanted to impress her. :shy:

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    I have shittons of handwritten pieces of anything I did. It's all in French though. I planned to write something entirely in English, someday, when the inspiration strikes my subconcious and creative mind :P

Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  3. Demifiend

Demifiend The bored one

Mar 20, 2015
    Back in middle school I wrote a notebook of Universal History, that is easily, the longest thing I've written for something by hand, I wrote everything about the Persians, Romans, Middle Age, Industrial Revolution, Renaissance, WW1 & 2, etc. Due to how much I loved studying history (as it was my favorite course back in my school), I wrote several pages, I spent hours and hours from 7PM until 2AM non-stop until I had everything that I needed, the quantity was pretty big too, I probably wrote about maybe 500 to 700 pages with 30 to 40 lines each page.

Good times indeed.

Sonic Angel Knight and VinsCool like this.
  4. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    This post.

Minnow, mgrev, Chary and 1 other person like this.
  5. nxwing

nxwing GBAtemp Addict

Jul 22, 2013
    Philippines
    The Capital
    I did a 10 page back-to-back compositon for English class just a few weeks ago.

6. RevPokemon

RevPokemon GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
    The longest project I have ever done was only about 3000 words so I have not really written long works except for just my own pleasure but I do not consider them to count

7. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Bunny from Japan

Feb 27, 2016
    Japan
    Shinjuku
    Translate Ash, Alba and Luise story into end from days of memories 2 games.

8. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    I used to write quite a bit when I was in high school, usually short stories and stuff. I think the most I ever wrote was a 50 page short story (though it was 1.5 spaced, so probably more like 30 or so realistically).

But, unfortunately, just about everything was lost when one of the HDDs in my old desktop died on me. I think a few teachers held on to some hard copies I made of the story, but I can't be assed to get any of it back.

9. Wellington2k

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere in this world of ours
    76 page design document on a software system due in one week. ...I'm dying. :rofl2: