What is the greatest cereal to eat and enjoy?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,506
  • Replies 39
D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, I know there have been threads about cereal, but this is different.

Which cereal is the greatest?

As in, which is the healthiest but still tasty in flavor with the best logo and etc..

I want to know a cereal with a combination of everything. Good nutrients, tasty taste, charming presentation, etc

EDIT: This thread is sort of becoming a cereal discussion thread...so yeah..

Last edited by ,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Pre-2000s Cookie Crisp. It was breakfast, which means breakfast is "healthy", so you could eat a bowl of mini cookies before school and get away with it.

If we're striking a balance of actually legitimately healthy and good taste, that's actually more difficult, because most cereals are either cardboard flakes or sugar packed puffs.

Muesli or granola are probably the most beneficial cereal-type foods you could eat.

D

Deleted User

OP
Pre-2000s Cookie Crisp. It was breakfast, which means breakfast is "healthy", so you could eat a bowl of mini cookies before school and get away with it.

If we're striking a balance of actually legitimately healthy and good taste, that's actually more difficult, because most cereals are either cardboard flakes or sugar packed puffs.

Muesli or granola are probably the most beneficial cereal-type foods you could eat.
This is a good reply, but I want to know a cereal with a combination of everything. Good nutrients, tasty taste, charming presentation, etc

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Was Cookie Crisp ever actual mini cookies, or was it always just a cookie-colored puff cereal?

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honey Nut Cheerios. But, they have more sugar then normal cheerios.

There's also something called Puffin Cereal, but when I tried eating it I wanted to vomit. But, a lot of people said it's good and good for you. Also the packaging is pleasant.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol