what is the fastest peak download speed you've ever gotten?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Speedtest tells me I get about 97mbps, but I'm almost certain that's a crock. Comcast service can be flighty at times, and while it's not AT&T levels of bad, it'll slow down to the point where I can't even watch 144p videos on occasion.

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I get about 8.4 MB/s in download.
44K5nVA.png

I think that in another countries the internet speed is much better than in Italy xD Sorry for my English.

D

Deleted User

steam glitched once and showed ~187 million mb/s... but since i switched it to display mbps, it's been 30mbps, which is my speed limit

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
When lte was recently established in my country o got like 10 MB/s but now even on full signal lte after 40% increase in price 10% decrease in FUP and 30% extra tax maximum I can get nowadays is 300KB/s I an waiting for two weeks for my doom to download from launch day.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
60 megabits per second on a speed test at my local university, it was glorious. Slowest had to be an apartment complex I lived at
for a while, I would only get maybe 5-10 megabits per second if I was lucky, the routers they gave us royally sucked. That and the ISP
was one of the worst, then Google Fiber came and saved us all.

Edit: Addendum, dial up back in 1997, it was pretty bad lol.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay