Hacking Question What is the fastest/cheapest site to order SX Pro from in the US?

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I waited until other buyers had received their SX Pro, and I'm ready to make an order. At this point, what would be the fastest and/or cheapest US seller? It doesn't have be fastest AND cheapest, but it needs to be safe/legit. I'm aware that I may be waiting a while since not everyone who ordered the day it was announced have received theirs yet. Thanks in advance.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
i think modchipsdirect is what you're looking for.
most other places that say they ship from US, don't.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know a site with same day delivery of SX OS?

Thanks in advance
You're kidding right? Not to be smart ass but the forum is flooded with a bunch of mix ups about deliveries. Some people got their licenses, some didn't, some are waiting for weeks, and others have theirs shown up already. Obviously nothings established yet, so I'd wait it out if you want it quickly to find out who has the best rep for delivery.

Last edited by brickmii82,

Joneidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're kidding right? Not to be smart ass but the forum is flooded with a bunch of mix ups about deliveries. Some people got their licenses, some didn't, some are waiting for weeks, and others have theirs shown up already.

Hey man sorry for the silly question I suppose. I just was truly curious. Did not mean to get anyone angry. My apologies

Reactions: brickmii82

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man sorry for the silly question I suppose. I just was truly curious. Did not mean to get anyone angry. My apologies
I'm not angry, no need to apologize. But I'd certainly suggest reading through a few threads regarding your question. There may even be some testimonies already that I'm not aware of, but you won't know unless you research through the forum. Since this product has just dropped, Temp is getting flooded to the point that the site goes down from time to time, so there's a lot of content here to sift through.

Reactions: Joneidy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1