Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, I just found out about TA-088v3, and I've read it's almost guaranteed to be in any PSP that comes with fw 4.05, but how high is the chance of getting fw 4.05, and how high is the chance of getting TA-088v3 in any PSP that came with a FW before 4.05?

I think my dad is buying it from a sony store or something - that's probably not a good thing.

It's a metallic blue PSP if that makes any difference.
I just had to get a metallic blue one, they look freaking AWESOME.

He's buying it from singapore, it's a bit cheaper there than here, and he lives there, so...

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
He hasn't been able to find the metallic blue PSP anywhere, except for a japanese imported PSP with no warranty.

What PSPs are the least likely of getting TA-088v3? I think I read somewhere that the Daxter pack was less likely to get TA-088v3, but if those are out of production then they're probably hard to find in any regular store.

Also, is there a GBAtemp equivalent for PSP where I'm more likely to get an answer?

Slight bump here, I really need an answer, sorry.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought french FFVII Crisis pack 15 days ago, and I have a 3.95 with TA-088v2.
It might be the last pack with V2 (in europe it's still a recent release).
I think next pack will definitely be in V3

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm not sure if it's the same motherboard, but the one that comes with the new PSP 3k series CANNOT be hacked at this time. Alek made an official announcement about it, and he doesn't know when exactly it will be able to be hacked. I think that's the same motherboard that you're talking about.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
I'm not sure if it's the same motherboard, but the one that comes with the new PSP 3k series CANNOT be hacked at this time. Alek made an official announcement about it, and he doesn't know when exactly it will be able to be hacked. I think that's the same motherboard that you're talking about.

The one of the 3000 is to be said a TA-090. At the DAX forums they have a post with pictures of it, they are not sure if they are legit or not.

zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did the first TA-088v3 come out? I'm trying to get a used psp2000 on ebay, so I'm trying to figure out how "old" the used one must be to make sure I don't get the TA-088v3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: