1. Goemonz

OP Goemonz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Has anyone here got Triforce games running on a retail Gamecube or on an emulator?

If it's not possible to play Triforce games on real hardware, which is the best emulator for it?

I'm building a dual screen / dual computer racing set-up in my basement. I have Teknoparrot for Mario Kart Arcade GP DX. I want to add the first two Mario Kart Arcade GP titles and maybe try that F-Zero arcade game.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    If memory serves, a Wii with nintendon't should do the trick.

3. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

United States
    The Wii will work for it. I have it on my Wii U for the Wii side and use the game pad to play it

4. Goemonz

OP Goemonz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    That's interesting. I have a Wii console. I assume it needs to be modded to make it work. Does it run natively on the Gamecube hardware in the Wii or is the Triforce hardware emulated on your Wii U?

Does it use the analog thumbstick and triggers on a Gamecube pad for steering and pedals (so it would be compatible with a race wheel too)? Or do you mean you use the Wii U thumbstick on the controller with the screen?

Does (or could) force feedback work?

I think you've finally given me the motivation to research how to mod my Wii!

5. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

United States
    Honestly it’s been awhile so don’t remember. Think I used that injection app and used the GameCube option with Nintendont. And I meant the Wii U tablet for controller. That’s only way I’ve played it so far. The game would probably be a lot funner if could use a race wheel for it as it’s kinda bland compared to the Mario kart console versions. Saving works which is nice so don’t have to start over fresh each time

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Triforce, arcade, games