Hacking What is the best way to play 3ds roms?

StriK3FoRC3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Ǹ̶e̢͏̷̧̨͟v̸̶̷̴́͘ȩ̵̶̨̛́̕r҉̷͘͜͝͞là̛̀n̶̶̴͘͞͏̸̡͠d
XP
Country
Germany
I'm considering to buy a "new Nintendo 2DS XL", but I want a flash card or something to play 3ds roms on it.
what's the best way to play 3ds roms? I heard about the gateway or sky3DS+ flash card. I also heard about that you can play 3ds roms over the 2DS SD Card.

so what's the best way at the moment to play 3ds roms?

StriK3FoRC3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any particular reason why you want a flashcard? Because it is literally like throwing money out of the window (except DS flashcards).
yea you don't have so much stuff to carry around, and you can use cheats for games.
(I already have a R4i Gold for my ds lite)

is there (at the moment) a other way to install 3ds roms? on the SD card ore something?

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the best way is using cias and luma its free, some one told me that gateway had a good interface for use cheats anyway i cant say if that is tru or not.

Reactions: Itzumi

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.3ds if for gateway and maybe pc emus. .cia is like .3ds but installable to the 3ds system with a program such as fbi (loads better). with a flashcart installing cfw is really easy to at 3ds.guide. Just take your time and you'll be fine

StriK3FoRC3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you have to carry around with CFW? Cheats are also possible for quite some time.
With that one, you can install and play 3DS games. And it is free...
that was exactly what I wanted to know, I heard about that this stuff doesn't work anymore (like free hop doesn't work anymore)
im a Newby by stuff like that
so I only need a custom firmware installed on my new 2ds? it should work to install it with my R4i Gold pro 2018 right?

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that was exactly what I wanted to know, I heard about that this stuff doesn't work anymore (like free hop doesn't work anymore)
so I only need a custom firmware installed on my new 2ds? it should work to install it with my R4i Gold pro 2018 right?
3ds.guide has a list of compatible flashcarts you can skip to the list to check before starting an install

Reactions: Itzumi

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Freeshop was just for downloading games straight from CDN. You can still install anything with FBI.
And yes.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: E1ite007 and Itzumi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: