What is the best sx os USA reseller?

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my SX OS license key from modchipcentral about 8 hours ago...I had also ordered one from online-trends about 16 hours ago....I cancelled online-trends one since I got the one from modchipcentral...I even cancelled my SX Pro from Modchipcentral. Honestly, I don't mind using a phone/computer to boot into the CFW. I mean, once I got a huge MicroSD card, I won't even have to power the Switch off....Maybe soon we'll get a nice FTP program that I could just FTP the XCI files over (I think the current one has issues with large files or something, unless it's been updated)

I got the key 4 hours ago (OMG, 4 hours ago? I played South Park that long? LOL)

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,
Reactions: solitaire4eva

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should find a seller on eBay because people like you know nothing about the modding scene at all.
Lol, how fucking arrogant and pretentious of you. Other retailers have absolutely no problem advertising that their services are from China. This is an obvious marketing scheme to give US buyers a false reassurance that their orders are coming from a domestic retailer. Nothing else. I love how you act like you know what's going on.

D

Deleted User

Exact same situation as me... 12 hours after I paid (first with CC that didn't go through so I used PayPal) and nothing from them after promising a code within 4 hours.

DO NOT ORDER FROM 3DS-FLASHCARDS. Sorry do I need to say that again?? DO NOT ORDER FROM 3DS-FLASHCARDS. Spend a few more bucks and get it from a place without their heads in their asses.
I mailed [email protected] and got my code 7 minutes after i mailed, so you should try that if you didnt already.

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mailed [email protected] and got my code 7 minutes after i mailed, so you should try that if you didnt already.

I did, she was the one that told me last night that I'd get a code within 4 hours. 12 hours later she isn't answering anymore, but I understand it's like 11pm over there now.

I'm waiting 24 hours then disputing with PayPal, I don't have time for this garbage. Learn how to run a proper blackmarket pirating business :rofl:

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I did, she was the one that told me last night that I'd get a code within 4 hours. 12 hours later she isn't answering anymore, but I understand it's like 11pm over there now.

I'm waiting 24 hours then disputing with PayPal, I don't have time for this garbage. Learn how to run a proper blackmarket pirating business :rofl:
Understandable, that really suck.

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered my SX OS license key from modchipcentral about 8 hours ago...I had also ordered one from online-trends about 16 hours ago....I cancelled online-trends one since I got the one from modchipcentral...I even cancelled my SX Pro from Modchipcentral. Honestly, I don't mind using a phone/computer to boot into the CFW. I mean, once I got a huge MicroSD card, I won't even have to power the Switch off....Maybe soon we'll get a nice FTP program that I could just FTP the XCI files over (I think the current one has issues with large files or something, unless it's been updated)

I got the key 4 hours ago (OMG, 4 hours ago? I played South Park that long? LOL)

I don't see anything on their site about Nintendo switch?

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also a bit pissed that I did homework on the ones that seemed to be delivering but went with one a YouTuber I used to trust recommended lol. Should have known better about that too...

If the YouTuber starts with an S, I know which one.

Just searched his YouTube name with GBATemp, through Google, and I see you mentioned him. Thought I saw him comment on this board before.

I used to be open to his suggestions, but after him ignoring the Layered backup mod, it has me thinking that site is giving him a cut. He has not made a YouTube video nor tweeted about it, even though I've seen a viewer of his ask. That's huge news that he should have, at least, made some type of comment to his subscribers/followers about. I get pure, unadulterated, shady tactics with a smooth and slick demeanor vibe from that one. Do NOT trust him.

D

Deleted-401606

So I wanna buy sx os (license) from a USA reseller. I dont care that much about price but I don't want to pay more than 35$. I mainly just want a reseller which will send me the code today instead of making me wait days. I was considering getting from 3ds flashcard since it says on their site that they will give you a code within 2 hours of purchasing (can somebody who purchased from them tell me if this is true?). So who should I buy from?

They are all shit tbh. I ordered from modchipdirect two weeks ago and still havent recieved anything. By the time they ship to you,coldboot CFW will be available.

fotuwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I meant Modchipsdirect...someone else said modchipcentral and it stuck with me....but I meant modchipsdirect....sorry

Good to hear. I ordered mine like 4 hrs ago (tho from europe - so theyre all sleeping now).
Hope to get my SX OS license today

benson733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I decided to order my SX OS license from ModChipsDirect.com yesterday (Friday) at 2:27PM MST, key was sent at 7:29PM MST. I can only recommend purchasing from them based on my experience.

darktabris4212

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
dude if you order today, you likely WON'T get it today on account of payment usually taking 24hrs to process. Just order from axiogame and wait until tomorrow when they deliver to everyone who ordered. for $25, that is not a bad wait for a reasonably priced product.
Dont buy from axiogame, they sell my and used licence and no fix until now

Attachments

• IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed