Hacking Question what is the best Switch Payload Injector Dongle?

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Username4321

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got an NS Atmosphere off AliExpress and haven't had any problems with it (battery, pushing/updating payload). They're probably all fine as long as it's not one of the ones that run out of power in 20 seconds.

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RCMloader One - Easy updates (connects to PC as a media storage device - no driver needed for updates) and allows for up to 6 payloads.
*Just wish it allowed .bin tool file injection too. Hmmm.....just thinking - maybe can change name to "payload.bin" as others.... DUH :-)

I like the NS-Atmosphere too (solid build). Got "2" (last available) off eBay....seller was shut down (NS-Atmosphere dongle sales not allowed to continue)....
during delivery process (got them tho), and not able to get them anymore.

I bought like 7 of the RCMloaders off eBay - and those 2 sellers were "shut down" during shipping too.
Is why I got so many (for others) cause they take so long to get here and "iffy" sometimes if they make it.

Last edited by Clockdryve,

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
NS atmosphere is quite good
Haven't had any problems with it, haven't charged it even once since I got it *But Maybe I should, just in case*
I have Hekate as the payload, so via that if I must I can launch other payloads, so there's no need for dongles with option for multiple payloads directly via the dongle.

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NS atmosphere is quite good
Haven't had any problems with it, haven't charged it even once since I got it *But Maybe I should, just in case*
I have Hekate as the payload, so via that if I must I can launch other payloads, so there's no need for dongles with option for multiple payloads directly via the dongle.

Hekate 4.9.1 is my choice payload also. The multiple payload dongles are good as alternative - get keys (LockpickRCM), count fuses (Briccmii.bin), alternate payload boot needs = example: Incognito cannot be implemented using Hekate/Atmosphere and needs other --> like ReiNX for the initial install only.

PC will do all the above too of course.

Reactions: Godofcheese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou