Hardware What is the best slot 2 GBA card that does this?

GatorDeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried the EZ, Supercard, and M3 and don't like them (although older versions, not current ones).

This is for GBA only, I don't care for NDS.

I want:
* Drag and drop support - no sucky loader programs.
* Cheat functionality.
* RTS saves.

That's it
smile.gif
Anything like this out there? I'm willing to pay $$$$ if it does all that (and by $$$$ I mean $80 or so
tongue.gif
).

Thanks!
smile.gif

P.S. I do have a CycloDS Evo and a 3-in-1, but it doesn't do cheat (unless you build them into them) and RTS... if there's a non-memory card slot 2 solution that works in tandem with the CycloDS Evo to add cheats and RTS, I'd be all for it).

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe what you want exists.

Slot-2 devices and "drag and drop" do not mix. Only one that even has that feature in any way is the M3 Perfect, which coincidentally also has cheat capability. Any other slot-2 device will require patching of some sort.

This is to the best of my knowledge though, so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GatorDeb said:
P.S. I do have a CycloDS Evo and a 3-in-1, but it doesn't do cheat (unless you build them into them) and RTS... if there's a non-memory card slot 2 solution that works in tandem with the CycloDS Evo to add cheats and RTS, I'd be all for it).
I think with the M3Real and his GBA expansion, you are done.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with a m3 perfect u can "drag and drop" of gba games no pc software needed and have the other 2 options u want

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

GatorDeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an EZ Flash IV and in their forums they told me it doesn't do RTS
frown.gif

So the M3 Perfect Lite has RTS and cheats?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GatorDeb said:
I want:
* Cheat functionality.
* RTS saves.
That'd have been the Extreme Flash Advance II, too bad it isn't produced anymore (the one you see on DX is just a bigger EFA1 Simple)...
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Shadow#1 @ Feb 12 2009, 08:56 AM) with a m3 perfect u can "drag and drop" of gba games no pc software needed and have the other 2 options u want
Are you sure about that? I had a M3 Perfect miniSD for a short lenght of time (before it almost killed my GBASP) and I remember it had a patcher for GBA games. I can't be too sure about that, though :/

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
GatorDeb said:
I want:
* Cheat functionality.
* RTS saves.
That'd have been the Extreme Flash Advance II, too bad it isn't produced anymore (the one you see on DX is just a bigger EFA1 Simple)...
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Shadow#1 @ Feb 12 2009, 08:56 AM) with a m3 perfect u can "drag and drop" of gba games no pc software needed and have the other 2 options u want
Are you sure about that? I had a M3 Perfect miniSD for a short lenght of time (before it almost killed my GBASP) and I remember it had a patcher for GBA games. I can't be too sure about that, though :/

I am 100% positive gba games DON'T need patching all the software does is make a save file named corrected like the gba file u can do that manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu