Hacking What is the Best Slot 1 Card for Nintendo DS?

jomkingal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jomkingal.net16.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everybody! This is my first time to start a new topic.
grog.gif

Anyone know what is the best Slot 1 Card for Nintendo DS?
wink2.gif

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best thing to do is read the reviews to get overview on the cards and due search this topic has come up many of times. Thats what I did and got an AK2 might buy another one maybe an Edge because of issues with the AK2 bad batches. If money was no object the cycloDS is the best.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Supercard SD One and CycloDS are both good, but CycloDS is more expensive and you get the same thing as Supercard DS One.

Also, don't get R4, most newbs will tell you it's good because that's the only thing they know, but it's an overrated piece of ****.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
Also, don't get R4, most newbs will tell you it's good because that's the only thing they know, but it's an overrated piece of ****.
NUHUH! R4 IS L33T!!

For real i would say get a cycloDS, since well it updates frequently, has a lot of features. and it auto DLDI patches homebrew.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are willing to spend money on the best flashcart in the market: CycloDS
If you are want an overall (factors include money) good factors (the best GUI): Acekard 2
If you are really stupid and want to waste your money and potentially get your DS bricked with future updates: R4 DS
If you want clones: R4 Advance, N5 ... many more

WelshLadGriff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IOwnAndPwnU said:
If you are want an overall (factors include money) good factors (the best GUI): Acekard 2
If you are really stupid and want to waste your money and potentially get your DS bricked with future updates: R4 DS

Don't shunt R4
mad.gif

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Don't shunt R4

Why? Just because your jealous and made a mistake when you wasted your money buying one? huh, pathetic, I say, imo.

QUOTE said:

Well said, might I add the Supercard next to Acekard 2.

Refer to my chart to pick who one is best for YOU!

Supercard SD One and CycloDS are both good, but CycloDS is more expensive and you get the same thing as Supercard DS One.

Not true, the Cyclo does alot more than the Supercard.

Again check out my comparison chart to find out what you want.

Here.

Click.

Now.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miketh2005 said:

If by "a lot more" you mean "2 features according to the chart" perhaps. And one of those features isn't even accurate, as the SCDS uses the largest possible save size for all games as far as I'm aware. Also, the "Wii connectivity" is more complicated than just yes-or-no, as all carts work with some games, it's just certain games like the Pokemon ones that only certain carts can handle (in this case, the CycloDS Evo can handle the Pokemon DS-Wii linkup while the SCDS can't, but they both can handle the DS-Wii linkup for other games).

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DanTheManMS said:
miketh2005 said:

If by "a lot more" you mean "2 features according to the chart" perhaps. And one of those features isn't even accurate, as the SCDS uses the largest possible save size for all games as far as I'm aware. Also, the "Wii connectivity" is more complicated than just yes-or-no, as all carts work with some games, it's just certain games like the Pokemon ones that only certain carts can handle (in this case, the CycloDS Evo can handle the Pokemon DS-Wii linkup while the SCDS can't, but they both can handle the DS-Wii linkup for other games).
+1. the only feature I am aware of that SCDS1 has that cycloDS doesn't is In-game cheat.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:
Don't shunt R4

Why? Just because your jealous and made a mistake when you wasted your money buying one? huh, pathetic, I say, imo.

QUOTEIf you are willing to spend money on the best flashcart in the market: CycloDS

Well said, might I add the Supercard next to Acekard 2.

I might but since I don't know the Supercard enough, I don't.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Let's see M3 Has tripple boot so you can boot Sakura iTouch and Real.
Cyclo DS has the most featuers and nice support.

So yeah M3 Real or Cyclo DS.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
-Mew- said:
Let's see M3 Has tripple boot so you can boot Sakura iTouch and Real.
Cyclo DS has the most featuers and nice support.

So yeah M3 Real or Cyclo DS.
W00t M3 Real Supporter!
M3 Real, CycloDS, EZflash V, SuperCard, AceKard 2
they're the best ones at the mo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn