Hacking What is the best setup for capturing with udcd_uvc.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I hav udcd_uvc set up on my Vita and I can record my screen but I have issues on both OBS and PotPlayer. In particular I issues with screen tearing, and certain effects which I presume are interlacing issues (just as a shot in the dark), I was testing it in Adrenaline and was playing a copy of Final Fantasy I I dump from my old PSP and I noticed portals don't really show up right on capture software, they flicker similar to how sprites flickered on old NES games when there were too many on the screen, is this an issue with the plugin or do I need to change settings in OBS or PotPlayer? If so what settings should I change to make them look correct?

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't need 60FPS, I just want accuracy to hardware, streaming over Wi-Fi is bandwidth intensive so that's why I opted for udcd_uvc, you can't drop frames with a USB cable. I have visual issues with specific effects that flash rapidly, not sure if it's a bug with the plugin, or if i need to change settings in OBS.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't need 60FPS, I just want accuracy to hardware, streaming over Wi-Fi is bandwidth intensive so that's why I opted for udcd_uvc, you can't drop frames with a USB cable. I have visual issues with specific effects that flash rapidly, not sure if it's a bug with the plugin, or if i need to change settings in OBS.

It is not going to be 100% accurate as it is software base displaying video output via the usb port, the link I provided has a raspberry pi image you can use with a raspberry pi 3B+, you can try that, the person who worked on it spend a lot of time refining it to run at 60 frame per seconds, don't think you can really do much about the rapid flashing, even with a real capture card sometimes you would get some frame rate drop, too bad it is nearly impossible to find a vita with a katsukity capture card built-in now a day since Katsukity went bankrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte