What is the best/recommend way to install .WADs?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jacklack3, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Jacklack3
    OP

Jacklack3 ( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here

Oct 6, 2015
    Canada
    In your basement Dick Size: 5 meters.
    So I would like to install WarioWare DIY Showcase onto my vWii but I don't know how I should install it.

I tried USB Loader GX but it says something about not being able to initialize the USB even though I've been told I can install onto the SD Card.

The guide I followed (wiiubru's) told me that I should be careful what .wad's i'm installing so I don't think I can just use an .wad manager.

Can you guy's help me?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    forwarder channels - u need to be careful with those; install only those that say they're for the vWii. games, however, should be fine.

3. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    It's a Wiiware game, which can only be installed on the system NAND or an SD card. USB Loader GX has absolutely nothing to do with anything that you're trying to do. .Wad files are installed as channels on the home menu with a wad manager such as YAWMM.

The definitive vWii hacking guide shows you how to do everything vWii related: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/