What is the best place to order a gateway in Asia?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Raffael Paiva, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Raffael Paiva
    OP

Raffael Paiva Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2015
    Hey guys, sorry if someone have asked that before, i only found one topic, and it was from more than one year, and they don't conclude anything, also, I don't speak English, sorry for my mistakes
    I live in South Korea, and it was impossible to find a gateway here, I recently bought a 3DS with the 6.2.0-12J Firmware, and i'm scared to try to use CFW, so, i decided to buy one

so, where is the best place, in Asia(or a place that ship to Asia) to buy the gateway?

thank you guys :D

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    NDS-card.com
    Our #1 sponsor! NDS-Card is a professional video game accessory supplier. They have been sponsoring us for a long time. To support GBAtemp, make your purchases from our sponsor sites!

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    http://www.eachmall.me/goods-30962-30962.html
    They have the best price for Gateway, and because they ship from Singapore/China/HK/whatever, shipping should be reasonably fast to other parts of Asia.
    They even offer a discount code on signup that you can use to get it even cheaper.

4. Raffael Paiva
    OP

Raffael Paiva Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2015
    I will give a check, both sites are really safe, right? i cannot spend too much money, i'm just a university student hah, and thank you guys for the suggestions

5. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Hes in Asia so the best place for him is nds-card.com but if he wants USPS shipping and the lowest price he should order from peachds.com but shipping time may vary or does eachmall ship from an asian country?

Raffael Paiva likes this.
  6. Raffael Paiva
    OP

Raffael Paiva Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2015
    Thank you :D

7. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Its up to you there are 3 good options if you were in the US I would say peachds all the way but from what i'm reading nds-card and eachmall ship from HK with eachmall beaing much cheaper though nds-card is our sponsor :P.

8. Raffael Paiva
    OP

Raffael Paiva Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2015
    that is my problem, i was in US last semester, but i only find a 3ds with old firmware here in Korea, the only problem is the japanese language, but i can survive with this