Hacking what is the best place to get an R4 DS?

zeldarocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have made my choice, I'm going to get ab R4 DS, I just need to know where I can buy one at, I want a trusted retailer, with low costs and fast shipping times...

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, In my opinion I would not get the R4. I currently have one, and I must say that it is quite outdated compared to others. I would personally say go with the CycloDS, as it is new, Does everything the R4 does and better, has a nice interface, and no chance of being a fake.

You see, R4 clones (otherwise known as FAKE R4s) are all over, and they are rumored to brick DS consoles. So yeah.

J

Jackreyes

For a cheaper option you could go for the DSTT.
And if you want it cheap and don't mind a couple of weeks wait then dealextreme.com

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
Cyclods for its excellant support!
True that. In fact, I've been planning on getting my R4 replaced by a CycloDS ASAP. I think my R4 is a fake, and I fear the bricking, even though I've used it for several months. R4 is apparently coming out with a new firmware update, which could lead to bricking in fake R4s.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
True that. In fact, I've been planning on getting my R4 replaced by a CycloDS ASAP. I think my R4 is a fake, and I fear the bricking, even though I've used it for several months. R4 is apparently coming out with a new firmware update, which could lead to bricking in fake R4s.
It can't brick your DS if you don't install it.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zeldarocks said:
I have made my choice, I'm going to get ab R4 DS, I just need to know where I can buy one at, I want a trusted retailer, with low costs and fast shipping times...

REAL HOT STUFF (link) sell them just tell them you want a GENUINE R4
smile.gif
none GENUINE ones are marked as CLONE cards on the site
smile.gif

theres a link in my signature that shows images of REAL R4 cards so you know what to look for on sites
wink.gif

as in my previous posts ITS A USERS PREROGATIVE & MONEY to buy WHATEVER THEY WANT! we can give ADVISE/GUIDE but NOT ORDER people to BUY SPECIFIC ITEMS!
smile.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where to get one? everywhere. no sarcasm, i mean it. everywhere.
just go to an electronics market that sells DSs and just ask. they'll probably have one.
I mean markets as in those street market style places, NOT in places like GAMESTOP.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an R4DS, I like my R4DS just fine and am not in a rush to replace it just because something newer can do a few things the R4DS can't.

But I won't say that buying an R4DS is the automatically the best option.

There are some good deals on rivals. The CyclosDS and the DSTT seem to have solid support. By solid support, I mean I don't recall seeing any reason to avoid them.

Go with the best price among those three when you find the source you like.

Dealsextreme seems to get the largest amount of praise around here. Yeah they can't warp speed it to you, if you need it by the end of the week odds are you are out of luck. But I don't call waiting 2 weeks a tragedy. I've bought from them, and I like them.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its his choice what to buy since its his money. But i suggest you go and read reviews of other flash carts so you can compare it with others.

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sephiroth said:

According to their customer reviews, a lot of people are unhappy about their super-slow shipping. I'm also looking to get a second R4 (for my neice) and I heard good things about RealHotStuff but their cheapest shipping rate to Canada is $18(!) via FedEx.
frown.gif
I wanted to stick with DealExtreme but they no longer carry R4s and instead, directs you to VolumeRate.com. I'm not too sure about that site. Anyone buy from them before?

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got both my R4 from gameyeeeah. It did took a while to get it but I was expecting that since I was not going to pay $30 for express shipping. I believed I got mine within 2 weeks.

I'm buying an acekard2 this time round though. Price is about the same, if not cheaper, but much more features like nicer skins, clock & calendar display, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night