What is the Best NDS 3D Game that you would Recommend?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by LeomelsonBato, Feb 1, 2012.

1. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Member LeomelsonBato GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    like the title says.... could you recommend some 3D Games (i would like Adventure Game but i would like to see other 3D Games too) if possible post some Screen Shots too...

3D Games that i already have:

2. wasim

Member wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

India
    The legend of Zelda .
    COP recruit.
    Dragon quest IX.
    Dragon quest monster joker. ( 1 and 2 )
    Mario 64.
    Spectrobes.

3. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    Are there even any 3D Adventure games on the DS? I've played quite a few adventure games on the DS, none of them, as I can recall, were 3D.

Well, none officially in English at least. I guess there's Love Plus, if you're into that.

4. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Giana Sisters
    Chrono Trigger
    Henry Hatsworth
    Super Robot Taison OG Frontier

3 people like this.
  5. Vigilante

Member Vigilante TempLurker

Philippines
    Okamiden is a good one.

6. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Philippines
    what do you Call Kingdom Hearts ReCoded? it just like its original PS2 Version of the Series its in 3D... and did you ever played Super Mario 64 DS. Its in 3D too...
    LovePlus already had...(English Patched)

its not quite as i expected but thanks for Sharing

7. bahamut920

Member bahamut920 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well, most of the games you listed (including Kingdom Hearts) are more accurately classified as action-RPG games, not adventure games. Mario 64 DS is an action-platform game.

The closest games in play style to Kingdom Hearts and PS0 would be Avalon Code and the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles games.

As for "3D" games that aren't action-RPGs, there's the Zelda games (Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, both better fit the "adventure game" genre than any of your examples), Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Dragon Quest IX, both Dragon Quest Monsters Joker games (both GS and DQ9 are "pure" RPGs, and the Joker games are Pokemon-style RPGs), both Dragon Ball Origins games (action games with minimal platforming), and Master of the Monster Lair (an RPG) that I can think of off the top of my head.

1 person likes this.
  8. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Philippines
    no i meant for ''Adventure'' is traveling to other places not the type of the game...
    Still Thanks for the INFO and Games :yaynds:

9. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    It's exactly as you say, the Adventure genre includes games such as Phoenix Wright and Corpse Party, he's thinking more Action/Action RPG/Action Adventure.

That said, saying "games where you travel" is incredibly broad, even still, though you probably won't mind.

Also, SaGa 2, Final Fantasy 3+4, and Soma Bringer.

10. TheDan2430

Newcomer TheDan2430 Member

United States
    MechAssault: Phantom War , good 3d, good storyline, but really hard to beat.Took me about 3 months to beat with cheats.

1 person likes this.
  11. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    Here are a few that I know of that fit your requirements...

Fully 3D:
    • Tales of Innocence - Action/RPG - A stereotypical Tales game. Requires translation patch.
    • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Action/Adventure - The direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Touch controls all the way.
    • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Action/Adventure - The direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Touch controls all the way.
    • Soma Bringer - Action/RPG--Action/Adventure hybrid - A game similar to Tales in execution and battle system, but similar to Zelda in control. Requires translation patch.
    • Avalon Code - Action/Adventure - Similar to Zelda in the 'do puzzles, gather the macguffins, beat bosses' respect.
    • SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny - RPG - An updated port of Final Fantasy Legend 2. Much better than the original. Requires translation patch.
    • Final Fantasy III DS - RPG - An updated port of Final Fantasy III (previously unreleased in the US).
    • Final Fantasy IV DS - RPG - An updated port of Final Fantasy IV (originally released as Final Fantasy II in the US).
    • Okamiden - Action/Adventure - The direct sequel to Okami.
    • Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - RPG - Another Dragon Quest game, except with Character Creation.
    • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - RPG - Pokemon if it were in the Dragon Quest universe.
    • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - RPG - The direct sequel to Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker.
    • Dragon Ball Origins - Action/Adventure - A retelling of the Dragon Ball anime/manga.
    • Dragon Ball Origins 2 - Action/Adventure - The direct sequel to Dragon Ball Origins.
    • Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - Action/Adventure - The spiritual sequel to Tail Concerto. Button mashing madness.
    3D Environments, 2D character sprites:
    • Radiant Historia - Strategy/RPG - It's...well...unique. Very unique. A must play.
    • Blood of Bahamut - Action/RPG - Looks like Shadow of the Colossus at first, but is nothing like it. Requires a not-yet-released translation patch (at least at the time of posting this).
    • Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - RPG - Port of Dragon Quest IV.
    • Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - RPG - Port of Dragon Quest V.
    • Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - RPG - Port of Dragon Quest VI.
    • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Real-time Strategy - The direct sequel to Final Fantasy XII. Can be played just fine with no prior knowledge of the first game.
    • Ragnarok DS - Action/RPG - A single-player port of the Ragnarok Online MMO.
    • Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey - RPG - A semi-stereotypical dungeon crawler.
    • Etrian Odyssey - RPG - A stereotypical dungeon crawler. Very high difficulty.
    • Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard - RPG - The direct sequel to Etrian Odyssey.
    • Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City - RPG - The direct sequel to Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard.

12. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    Super Mario 64.

13. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Philippines
    OK i Think these Games are enough for now... my R4DS(2GB) is Full... Big Thanks to bahamut920 and TheDan2430 i really like you're Game
    For other who reply too... Thanks also :yaynds:

if someone still had a good game that i will enjoy you can still post it...

14. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    doom, quake, hexen, and heretic. =P

-another world

15. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    That and well, that's about it that I've played and liked ..

16. WatchGintama

Member WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

United States