Question What is the best homebrew apps to use on switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by Kellswitak614, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Kellswitak614
    OP

Kellswitak614 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2018
    United States
    Trying to get a list of best or most used switch homebrew apps. Also what is the deal with auto rcm affecting the switch charging?

2. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    Have you tried searching at all?

DollyWhipDoll likes this.
  3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Checkpoint, NX-Shell, Tinfoil, and ReiNX toolkit are all very useful homebrew applications.

As for AutoRCM, it only affects the charge rate of the Switch in RCM which can be an issue since an off console looks identical visually to one in RCM.

Kellswitak614 likes this.
  4. Kellswitak614
    OP

Kellswitak614 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2018
    United States

Yes. I have seen alot of things. But id like them on my post today with my questions worded how i want with answers directly to me. Not others with similiar wants

5. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Don't be a dick.

GBAtemp Patron
    bobdamnit is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    That's the thing though... Switch homebrew is, so far, in its infancy. As such, homebrew applications aren't exactly overflowing the forums. If you look at any recent thread asking this same question, you're going to get mostly the same answers that you are going to get here.

Ask again in a year.

Kellswitak614 likes this.
  6. Kellswitak614
    This message by Kellswitak614 has been removed from public view by Chary, Sep 27, 2018.
    Sep 27, 2018