Gaming What is the best GBA SP clone you can buy at the current time ?

MontyQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the best GBA SP clone you can buy at the current time ?

like the closest clone you can get with a bright screen and hopefully correct screen ratio.

cheers

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this question comes off as rude but, why get a clone console of the gba sp? Was the original system never released in canada? Clone consoles usually have compatibility issues. Just curious.

Last edited by cvskid,

MaxMx24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

like the closest clone you can get with a bright screen and hopefully correct screen ratio.

cheers
I recomend you the REVO K101 Plus you can get it on aliexpress, is not an sp clone but the best you can buy actually

D

Deleted User

I can sell you my k1 gba for 30$. Almost brand new never used it. I have 2 psp's, new 3ds xl,old 3ds xl,gpd xd etc... i dont need it. Of course the price doesn't include shipping.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

through paypal. But i need to check how much shipping will cost to your country. Uselly shipping from isreal to other countries cost around 7$. But if you from usa it may cost more.

Last edited by ,

gb marry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
through paypal. But i need to check how much shipping will cost to your country. Uselly shipping from isreal to other countries cost around 7$. But if you from usa it may cost more.

I live in the usa TTvTT
im willing to pay $20 or more if needed as long as shipping dosent reach $50

gb marry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cheers

The k1gba and revo k101 are realy the only good clones u can find, have u tried to look for a gba sp 101 on amazone, there usally $50-$60

Other then that u would have to twirk with existing models

D

Deleted User

I live in the usa TTvTT
im willing to pay $20 or more if needed as long as shipping dosent reach $50
I will check later this day how much the shipping would cost. It's 3:30 am in my country. But i don't think it will cost too much because from Israel to usa it's much much much more cheaper then from usa to Israel because they rape us with taxes.

Last edited by ,

gb marry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will check later this day how much the shipping would cost. It's 3:30 am in my country. But i don't think it will cost too much because from Israel to usa it's much much much more cheaper then from usa to Israel because they rape us with taxes.

Thanks!

D

Deleted User

I just checked how much the shipping would cost. Regular shipping cost 10$. Faster shipping cost 15$. So 40$ or 45$ for the device plus shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup