What is the best GBA Slot-2 solution with MicroSD slot?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by HibikiRush, Apr 10, 2009.

1. HibikiRush
    OP

Newcomer HibikiRush Member

United States
    I currently have an M3 Lite which holds my GBA games on a 2GB MicroSD. Overall I've found the M3 cart to be cumbersome, mostly the menu and how it runs. My friend has been looking for a Slot-2 cart for himself and I was wondering what other carts are out there that are better?

It needs to have a built-in MicroSD slot and it'd be great if games did not need to be patched prior to uploading them onto the card. Any suggestions?

2. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    Does it have to be microSD?
    If not, you can get the EZ4 from DX. You can also buy an adapter to convert your microSD to a miniSD for the EZ4.

3. commdante

Member commdante GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Slow posting .. read next.

4. commdante

Member commdante GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Just check out the top-10 slot-1 carts and see what suits you best ... almost all don't need any manual patching. BTW, why look for a slot-2? You seem to have a 32MB ram slot 2 already to run your GBA backups and "premium" homebrews ...

I've got a M3 Lite perfect myself and "upgraded" to an Acekard 2i ... Cyclo might be better, but also twice as expensive. As long as it can run homebrew and my backups, it's OK with me.
    Darn, I hated when my AC:WW cart's savegame died on me ... I'll mostly buy for the "got to have this"-factor now. Some are even still sealed [​IMG]