darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What u mean by my own keys.what about renix

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm looking to put indie games on my 256gb sd card. Not sure which way to go . I could just get sx os.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What u mean by my own keys.what about renix
I mean that you have to provide keys for 7.0.0 in order to run CFW on 7.0.0. Reinx will get 7.0.0 once someone from the opensource releases how to do it so everyone can implement it.
If you want to go with SX OS, you will wait for the longest time for 7.0.0 support.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: x65943 and darrin41

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere is pretty much the best option; it'll probably be the first to support the latest firmware too.

ReiNX is your second best bet, but it currently lacks the ability to restart back into cfw when the console crashes (which happens more often than you'd expect). It also doesn't support overclocking yet, but I expect it will when overclocking is more stable. Aside from that, it practically does the same stuff as Atmosphere but with an anime splash screen.

RajNX is dead and will probably never support the latest firmware.

D

Deleted User

SX OS is the only CFW that has xci loading, game cheat engine, and emunand features.

Like all other cfw 7.0.0 support is in development.

It's not free though

Last edited by ,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Also from what I heard, SciresM wants to create closed source exploit chain (which should work on any FW even on 7.0.0 and up, just a few parameters have to be changed), so TX might have to find their own way...
Although he also said that it should work as a chainloader, so all you might need is to chainload SX payload. Idk how it is going to work, but he wants it closed source so that the exploit "can't" be fixed.

oh I haven't done anything to the switch yet. What u mean by if I have keys
If you know how to dump keys from 7.0.0 switch, you can use them to boot CFW on 7.0.0. And later use them for XCI and NSP encryption and decryption and so on.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: darrin41

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also from what I heard, SciresM wants to create closed source exploit chain (which should work on any FW even on 7.0.0 and up, just a few parameters have to be changed), so TX might have to find their own way...
very interesting

very interesting
no games require the 7.0 update correct

very interesting

so the latest atms should work

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
very interesting

No game requires 7.0.0, but 7.0.0 introduced new TSES (again), so you need keys in order to get through. So no, current latest atmo won't work on 7.0.0.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no games require it afaik (yet) maybe in a month yes but 7.x support would be implimented it's just slower to impliment cause as of 6.20 nintendo put the console keys required for cfw to run behind TSEC (the security processor similar to SAMU on the PS4) we haven't pwned TSEC and i doubt we will but some sort of work around is used by team atmosphere all nintendo can do is change encryption keys to tsec slowing us down alittle

PyroGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very interesting

I don't think anyone asked what FW you were on before they started saying they were not working and needed 7.0 keys... Yadda Yadda
If you are on 6.2 or lower you are good to go for now. Do a backup, read some tutorials, and you can always switch it up.

7.0 has only been out a week or 2 so only updates or games released after that MIGHT require 7.0 but should be supported with next CFW release.

Good luck.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giphy.gif

Oh boy... My gosh, people!!!

Atmosphere and ReiNX are both the best CFW of all time. Both are just preference depending on what people are looking for. Thats all. No CFW are the best. None. Both are great CFW and they are doing great jobs on both CFW for us but just the preference thats all. SIGHING.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im on version 6.2.0 and when i do rcm and inject to do a backup of my nand and keys i get black screen. using atmo

hey im on version 6.2.0 and when i do rcm and inject to do a backup of my nand and keys i get black screen. using atmo
i have a xaw 10101

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

i have a xaw 10101

Did you install the driver? When was the switch bought? Did you check if it was patched?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: