What is the best flash cart around?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Twilight Loz, Jun 29, 2009.

Jun 29, 2009
  1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have a acekard 2i. Im happy with it but not actually happy becuase, i personally think that this flashcart is built for roms and thats it considering its the first flashcart for the dsi. I need to know what the best flashcart is and i also need to know what the best upcoming flash carts are. I need a flashcart to play roms, applications and homebrews. Right now, people are saying that the M3i zero (which hasn't been released) is the best flashcart around. So which is the best flashcart around?

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    There's like 5 other threads on the first two pages of this forum asking this same question.

If you have to ask I would suggest the M3i Zero. Just wait a couple days for it.

3. lucifon

Newcomer lucifon Member

United Kingdom
    From my experience the Acekard 2i appears to be the most updated and therefore the best one to use at the moment. Noone can really comment on the M3i Zero as its not even out yet.

4. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    will you noobs please stop making these typed of threads? do your own damn research and buy whatever cart suits your preference and budget

alternatively you can use google to help you out

5. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    This forum should be put under moderation queue that way whenever someone posts a topic here they have to wait for it to be approved...and if it's one of these topics it won't be approved.

6. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Another redundant topic.