What is the best DS kit I can buy?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by yakumo, Jun 30, 2006.

Jun 30, 2006
  1. yakumo
    OP

Newcomer yakumo Newbie

Sweden
    Hi

I whant to buy a DS lite but i dont know what is the best memory card to buy...

I want my memory card to have an expansion slot were you put e.g micro-SD card (like the M3) and a passkey or somthinlike that so I can play downloaded games from the internet.

It must work with as many DS games as possible and should not stick out of my DS-lite when inserted.

Is there anyone out there who have any opinions?

Thanks

2. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    Heck, most of the forum revolves around the new flashcarts coming out so all I can really say is you should have a look around the forums. =)

The only device that doesn't stick out of the DS lite (well it does but only by 0.8mm) that uses memory cards is the EZ4 Lite (takes micro sd). However it sounds like compatibility, speed and ease of use aren't quite as good as the carts that do stick out slightly such as the M3 and Supercard mini-sd, nonetheless it is still meant to be a good cart.
    Smaller versions of the M3 and supercard are apparently being worked on but they won't be out for a while.

The best thing on the market in terms of compatibiity, speed etc... currently in my opinion is probably the G6 lite but this cart is limited to 512MB of memory.

[​IMG]

3. XxMxVxPxX

Member XxMxVxPxX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    um you forgot to mention an inportant thing about the g6 lite. its comes in 3 colors, white black and blue. and dosent stick out alot. you can fit about 10 games on it at a time depending how much space the rom is. youll also need a supercard 2/3 max media launcher of superpass with all ds flashcarts

4. illumina

Member illumina GBAtemp Regular

I think you mean PASScard 2/3 or superKEY.

5. corbs132

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i currently fit around 15-20 a time on my g6

6. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    It doesn't stick out at all!

7. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

United States