Hacking What is the best cfw to get? Idc about ban just no brick

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now i dont plan on using my ofw. But if i do make sure i rcm first. If i plan to go back to online all legit then use my nand back up. So what about a stealth mode or a Best way to stay cfw offline but when i want to ofw online? The dns block?
Yes, just use the one mentioned earlier.
Basically just stay offline, don't go online at all. You might also want to use https://gbatemp.net/threads/90dns-dns-server-for-blocking-all-nintendo-servers.516234/ this coupled with airplane mode, just to be safe

Reactions: Kellswitak614

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would i use an ftp connection
If you want to change the files on your SD card, you must turn off your console and manually remove the SD card; removing the SD card prompts the console to reboot. And the SD card is not that easy to remove/reinsert. Using FTP mitigates the need for moving the SD card in and out of the Switch at the cost of slower speeds.

Reactions: Kellswitak614

Kellswitak614

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to change the files on your SD card, you must turn off your console and manually remove the SD card; removing the SD card prompts the console to reboot. And the SD card is not that easy to remove/reinsert. Using FTP mitigates the need for moving the SD card in and out of the Switch at the cost of slower speeds.

Like an unmount?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or better question how am i gettn the files changed then

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like an unmount?

Or better question how am i gettn the files changed then
FTP just sets up a wireless connection between your console and whatever is listening to the port on the other side. Or you can just remove the SD card and manually adjust files that way.

Kellswitak614

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FTP just sets up a wireless connection between your console and whatever is listening to the port on the other side. Or you can just remove the SD card and manually adjust files that way.

Gotcha like a network or privet connection. Thnx.

Thanx to everyone. I will most likely go with reinx offline airplane dns block. Waiting on atmosphere nx. Ill use this post to make sure i do it right with the links you have all sent. Thnx

Kellswitak614

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha like a network or privet connection. Thnx.

Thanx to everyone. I will most likely go with reinx offline airplane dns block. Waiting on atmosphere nx. Ill use this post to make sure i do it right with the links you have all sent. Thnx

Anyone know if all new games work on latest reinx?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Use hekate 4.1
Thay works best for fw 6.0
Also never install everything to NAND internal memory because that may brick
Only install your games to SD
Also update hekate sdfiles manially rather than using the sdfiles updater. Sometimes that app corrupts the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E